OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

The medic -is- just standing there he doesn't have to be doing anything he's just decoration after all.

The colour schemes in both are pretty much taken from a TF2 poster pallete

The second one is based on a Coat of arms with heraldic animals and... well over crowded is kinda the port of call with that kind of art

478pxpraguecoatofarmssv.png478pxpraguecoatofarmssv.th.png

and as for the person who wanted more representation of the other classes now THAT would have made it over crowded if I'd tried to fit them all in so they got their logos instead.

As for the heavy logo

heavysarm.jpg

it is what is on his arm so that's what I put there.

I'd say the second one is my favourite by far. Partly because it would look better on a flag, but it also just screams classy nerd to me.

Put me down for one too. It may be the most unusual Christmas present I get, but damn it I want one now.

New TF2 "Vide" up; Fire Axe Max: The Dustroll. You might shy away from it due to the length but trust me, this is good stuff. There are a good number of moments that are just genuinely funny. I highly recommend it.

The Coat of Arms flag is pretty nice. We'll see how much money I can scrape up. Maybe I'll get one. Still doesn't seem done but I can't really place my finger on what it is...

EDIT: Apparently I got 81 Fire Axe kills on Saturday. That's crazy!

Voting for the COA, + sign me up for one.:nicework:

COA needs more solider though.

heck everything needs more soldier.

edit:

New TF2 "Vide" up; Fire Axe Max: The Dustroll. You might shy away from it due to the length but trust me, this is good stuff. There are a good number of moments that are just genuinely funny. I highly recommend it.

I remember that.

That sticky kill was just paranoia and luck. Mostly paranoia.

Aaaaaargh.

Those flags are going to be so badass and I'll regret it if I don't get one. Sign me up.

God dammit, I am so poor.

[Edit:]

Also, I intentionally didn't vote. They both look really, REALLY awesome to me and either one would be a fine addition to my walls.

Kay so Votes are currently standing at 8 - 0 in favor of The OCR Coat Of Arms.

Yeah...

Also update for recipients

Brushfire

Draken Korin

Vimk

Rambo

Edgecrusher

You don't have to buy these 3' x 5' monstrosities now, you don't actually have to pay till they are finished.

Also about the background color.

I dunno

I don't see my name on there yo xP

Fireslash and I were just talking in IRC about getting some OCR friendly scrims going again. I heard the only one we've ever had was a success. Fireslash has offered up his server as a venue. Nothing super serious. No yelling allowed. Just playing organized matches against friendly names. No melee only.

Let's get a list of people interested for this time around:

Fireslash

Rambo

Bonzai (I'm assuming)

Garian (You too)

Fireslash and I were just talking in IRC about getting some OCR friendly scrims going again. I heard the only one we've ever had was a success. Fireslash has offered up his server as a venue. Nothing super serious. No yelling allowed. Just playing organized matches against friendly names. No melee only.

Clarification pl0x? Are we talking just srs business matches for a change or 6v6 2scoot2solly1demo1medic format?

Fireslash

Rambo

Bonzai (I'm assuming)

Garian (You too)

Since I'm currently jobless I have plenty of time to play. I'll throw my name in.

Chives that video was awesome.

And uh, I wanted to try that Config again.

Downloaded it, and again only got the .cfg file.

Any chance you can PM me the instructions that you got with it?

IIRC, it's just an autoexec.cfg file, right?

Just drop it into your steamapps/Random Tiger/team fortress 2/tf/cfg folder. If you already have an autoexec in there, you're going to have to overwrite it or append the contents in with notepad or something.

Also, pencil my name in for those scrims. I'll most likely be able to show up, but who knows what curveballs may come my way.

Fireslash

Rambo

Bonzai (I'm assuming)

Garian (You too)

Yes, please. Can only play 7-11PM EST.

Fireslash

Rambo

Bonzai (I'm assuming)

Garian (You too)

I like the idea I being in casual, yet still organized, scrims. I'm assuming we'd do standard team distribution (2 scouts, 2 soldiers, etc.) and standard 5-cp maps. If that's the case, I'd love to join in.

IIRC, it's just an autoexec.cfg file, right?

Just drop it into your steamapps/Random Tiger/team fortress 2/tf/cfg folder. If you already have an autoexec in there, you're going to have to overwrite it or append the contents in with notepad or something.

It had some extra stuff that needed to be done in the launch settings of TF2 it seems.

I just threw it in the folder before and it didn't work properly

Clarification pl0x? Are we talking just srs business matches for a change or 6v6 2scoot2solly1demo1medic format?

I'd personally like it to be 6v6. With standard class restrictions... but while the format you mentioned is usually ideal, people wouldn't have to stick with it. Teams often switch out soldiers or scouts for a sniper, pyro, or a heavy, sometimes a spy, and on rare occasion an engie.

Thoughts?

Fireslash

Rambo

Bonzai (I'm assuming)

Garian (You too)

D-Lux

Vivi

Depo

Chives

Paranoid (maybe???)

!!

Kiyobi

Updated.

I'd personally like it to be 6v6. With standard class restrictions... but while the format you mentioned is usually ideal, people wouldn't have to stick with it. Teams often switch out soldiers or scouts for a sniper, pyro, or a heavy, sometimes a spy, and on rare occasion an engie.

Thoughts?

Well yes, I knew that people swapped out classes as needed, but my preferred class isn't exactly used much. Best I'd be able to do would be Medic. <_<

I'll think on it, but don't count on me for now. Especially with a term paper breathing down my back. When would it be, so I have some kind of deadline to force my decision process along?

The Coat of Arms flag is pretty nice. We'll see how much money I can scrape up. Maybe I'll get one. Still doesn't seem done but I can't really place my finger on what it is...

EDIT: Apparently I got 81 Fire Axe kills on Saturday. That's crazy!

I was on the losing round that game, and I must say...

...if a roll like that happens again, I'm scrambling as soon as it resets back to round 1.

This is in reference to the person who was bitching after the teams switched and the team that defended in the video steamrolled through all 3 stages for one of the shortest Dustbowl rounds I've ever seen.

In fact, since we've had two rolls like this both on Dustbowl in the past week, I nominate Dustbowl for removal from the map cycle.

(P.S. I was [OCR]The Cake is a Lie, playing Spy then Engineer on BLU in the previous videos. I'm also the person who capped point 1.)