OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

*adds A Random Tiger and Powerlord to list of Engineers who have wised up to this*

I should correct this: it's what I do if I'm unsapping an exit when the other end is being sapped. An entrance, I'll stand on it to try to go through it while the Spy is resapping it.

UPDATED LIST:

Fireslash

Rambo

Bonzai

Garian

D-Lux

Vivi

Depo

Chives

Paranoid

!!

Kiyobi

Sensai (internets permitting)

Draken-Korin

Clefairy

Atmuh

FROGG

Bold names have confirmed that between 7-11EST works for them. As soon as we get 12 bold names we can pick a date.

If that time frame doesn't work for you, please suggest another time/day. We'll go with whatever get's us 12 players.

UPDATED LIST:

Fireslash

Rambo

Bonzai

Garian

D-Lux

Vivi

Depo

Chives

Paranoid

!!

Kiyobi

Draken-Korin

Clefairy

Atmuh

FROGG

Bold names have confirmed that between 7-11EST works for them. As soon as we get 12 bold names we can pick a date.

If that time frame doesn't work for you, please suggest another time/day. We'll go with whatever get's us 12 players.

*cough*

That time frame works for me. Any day that isn't a weekend would be ideal since the wife occasionally demands I spend time with her on weekends, but I can probably swing one of them for an hour or two if I had to.

As long as we work out the time several days in advance I shouldn't have any problems.

Gee, that looks familiar. :P

Well, since we seem determined to see it through:

ach.php?a=U%20Mad?&b=As%20a%20Medic,%20assist%20atmuh%2015%20times%20without%20healing%20him.&c=2&d=15&e=1220&f=1

Also, that screenshot is amazing, sir Drone.

that one would make me mad yeah but i wouldnt let any of you get it because if youre gonna be idiots im just gonna leave

and yeah rambo i can play whenever provided i am awake which is kinda all over the place nowadays

Works for me, so long as you give advance notice.

Also, I see your Steam name indicates a frankly ridiculous number of hats. Significantly fewer hats are on display in your TF2Items profile; however, I think it's time to clear the air a bit.

Rambo, you're a hatfiend. It's time to admit you have a problem. It's okay, we can help. :<

I suppose I should take this opportunity to add my name to the scrim list. I can pretty much always do that time with a day or two of notice.

I think I can fairly safely say that Vahn and Seldon would be interested as well.

I look forward to making this happen.

Sorry Vivi... :-(

Also, I see your Steam name indicates a frankly ridiculous number of hats. Significantly fewer hats are on display in your TF2Items profile; however, I think it's time to clear the air a bit.

Rambo, you're a hatfiend. It's time to admit you have a problem. It's okay, we can help. :<

Hahaha. You're right. I'm a hatfield. Idling is like playing pokeymans, and coming home or waking up to a hat is like catching a legendary! OM NOM NOM.

No. I don't actually have 24 hats. But it sure does piss off all the people in the idle servers. Good lulz. :-P

UPDATED LIST:

Fireslash

Rambo

Bonzai

Garian

D-Lux

Vivi

Depo

Chives

Paranoid

!!

Kiyobi

Draken-Korin

Clefairy

Atmuh

FROGG

Pavlvs

Vahn

Seldon

I was going to say let's try for next monday (Nov. 2nd) to accommodate Paranoid but we already have 10 players. We might be able to do one sooner in addition to one on the 2nd, contingent on people availability. Thoughts?

Pavlvs, should I put Vahn and Seldon down as available between 7-11EST?

Sorry Vivi... :-(

It's ok, we can still be friends. :D

I was going to say let's try for next monday (Nov. 2nd) to accommodate Paranoid but we already have 10 players. We might be able to do one sooner in addition to one on the 2nd, contingent on people availability. Thoughts?

The second is fine with me. If we do one earlier it'll have to be Thursday night or earlier. Turns out my wife has the weekend off (for the first time in months) so I'll be visiting family Friday through Sunday. Any other day should be fine though.

Don't delay it on my account, please. :shock: Besides, this week is shaping up to be fairly light as far as my workload is concerned, so any day should be fine.

Don't delay it on my account, please. :shock: Besides, this week is shaping up to be fairly light as far as my workload is concerned, so any day should be fine.

lol not to worry. I'd like to have one on the 2nd, but an additional one this week would be cool too, if people can manage. Yourself included!

Not sure if I'm 'known' enough for it, Rambo, but so long as it's not a Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday, I should be able to show up for any scrims or whatnot and the like. o: Speaking of, is there any sort of a rule for putting the [OCR] in your name?

If you can find the spot to change your name and have the manual dexterity to type in [OCR] then you just tripped over the bar for joining the OCR clan. Go ahead and slap it in there.

7-11 EST = 6-10 CST...so that works for me. As long as I have a day or two of notice so I can work around any projects I may have due.

In other news, cp_waste got the same changes applied to it as the payload version, if anyone's interested.

Updating now. Expect to see it on the server later tonight. I'll also replace cp_waste in rotation with the new version.

Bonzai just confirmed she'll scrim. That means there's one more spot! Oh. haha just saw Tran!'s post. So we have 12 good for monday between 7-11EST?

Fireslash

Rambo

Bonzai

D-Lux

Vivi

Depo

Paranoid

Kiyobi

Clefairy

Atmuh

Pavlvs

Tran!

Chives

Garian

Draken-Korin

!!

FROGG

Vahn

Seldon

People not bolded, let us know if you can make monday Nov. 2nd 7-11EST. If we get another 6, we can make 3 teams.