OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

IIRC, waffle fire is caused by custom particles, which only appear in custom maps. (duh) So...keep track of which custom maps you play on and stop playing on the ones that cause problems? Only permanent solution I can think of.

the only customs that ive ever played on that have this problem are tc_meridian (bad map) and ctf_slate (good map)

the real problem is a xxxxx_particles.txt file thats in your maps folder

Chives, I'd appreciate it if you stop whining about [lions] stacking. The team that was "[lions] stacked" tonight lost 4 of the 5 maps we played on. That isn't a coincidence. If the team I'm on is doing exceptionally well, I'm always the one to switch myself. You don't see many other regulars doing that. So no more please.

EDIT: And if you didn't already know, [lions] isn't a clan. We don't practice. We don't use a voice chat. Bonzai and I are a couple, and the other lions are all people we met online in the OCR server. They either elected to tag themselves, or became good friends with us.

rambo just cant handle me kritzing froggg

seriously though i had 9 deaths 8 were critz i hate this game!

At least 4 of those were kritz, not crits. So if you're still upset, then you're a retard because you yourself gave FROGG around 40-50 krit kills.

Chives, I'd appreciate it if you stop whining about [lions] stacking. The team that was "[lions] stacked" tonight lost 4 of the 5 maps we played on. That isn't a coincidence. If the team I'm on is doing exceptionally well, I'm always the one to switch myself. You don't see many other regulars doing that. So no more please.

EDIT: And if you didn't already know, [lions] isn't a clan. We don't practice. We don't use a voice chat. Bonzai and I are a couple, and the other lions are all people we met online in the OCR server. They either elected to tag themselves, or became good friends with us.

I have to agree. [lions] is definitely not a "serious business" clan. We're just some people who agree that lions are pretty cool animals.

The team that was "[lions] stacked" tonight lost 4 of the 5 maps we played on.

Wow...you're right...

Apparently [lions] have such a tremendous drag factor that there should not be any more than one per team! [lions] stacking puts the team at an unfair disadvantage, which makes the game less fun for everyone else!

But in all seriousness, you honestly thought I was legitimately complaining? You guys have never been a problem and my accusations of "[lions] stacking" have never been anything more than a (fruitless) joke. Come on, group hug!