OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

For obvious reasons, I'm not going to post it until after Valve closes the entries.

Actually, if you were on RED earlier, you might have seen me spray it.

You know, there's only a gi-fucking-normous thread on the Steam forums where everyone's showing theirs off. Although I can't say I blame you either. <.<

For obvious reasons, I'm not going to post it until after Valve closes the entries.

Actually, if you were on RED earlier, you might have seen me spray it.

eh good point but I can't see it sprayed for the same reason I can't enter.

my computer died apparently it's motherboard was like "Screw you hippy" and exploded or something. lol

So It's in for repairs should get it back tomorrow.

edit: YES I am now DAN HIBIKI. I now refuse to post anymore to retain this post... let's see how long this lasts.

Pipe bombs?

yeah but there are only 4 and even though pipes are a zillion times better than stickies (provided you can aim/predict well) after you use all 4 the reload times are long and without the alternative ranged weapon youre kind of screwed

Depending on how much HP the sword takes away, I may or may not favor it over the bottle. I don't think I'll use the shield much other than for the obligatory achievements, though.

I give it a couple of days after the update goes live before people start making Master Sword/Hylian Shield skins.

The thing is, the shield has substantial damage reduction which offsets the HP loss by the sword, and the sword wont crit unless you charge with the shield. What I want to see is how effective the charging actually is, and if the shield is always on like the razorback so you can charge anytime, or if it's only up when you have it selected/have your melee out.

The thing is, the shield has substantial damage reduction which offsets the HP loss by the sword, and the sword wont crit unless you charge with the shield. What I want to see is how effective the charging actually is, and if the shield is always on like the razorback so you can charge anytime, or if it's only up when you have it selected/have your melee out.

I keep forgetting about that damage reduction. In my head, it's just something that lets you become the Charger from L4D2.

The shield will always be on.

You can tell because they say the alt-fire will charge.

It would be the primary fire if you could select it, so its a safe bet that its going to work like the spy watch in that sense.

Dude, what if he gets to charge with his pipe launcher out?

Oh wait, he holds it with two hands. There goes that dream.

It's heavily implied that you'll have your melee weapon out when charging:

Charging also boosts the lethality of your melee weapon. Land a melee hit during a medium length charge and you'll be guaranteed a mini-crit. Land a hit during a long distance charge, and your victim will receive devastating full crit damage.