OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Seconding this. Scout's broken enough as is, thanks. I'm still confused as to why they added that Sandman nerf a while back but left the FaN as-is.

but now they nerfed the fan and buffed the sandman

and how on earth are scouts broken at all

might even make it worse midrange to be honest.

probably since youll hit with at absolute most 3 bullets from mid to far range

but the even distribution is still really nice

The point is, it's going to be a guaranteed hit. Hey guys look at me I sniped with a shotgun for 20 damage, happening to kill him!

do you have any idea how much damage a single mid to long range scatter bullet does with the damage falloff

youll almost never get near 20

and oh no i shot at someone accurately and expect it to hit him thats such a horrible thing!!!!

i've played a bunch of different games and whiners are always the same. abusive, stubborn, slow to adapt. they hit their self-imposed skill ceilings very quickly and stay there forever.

also unrelated why doesn't anyone like cyberpunk? i can spend hours just running around in there by myself, it's absolutely genius

i've played a bunch of different games and whiners are always the same. abusive, stubborn, slow to adapt. they hit their self-imposed skill ceilings very quickly and stay there forever.

also unrelated why doesn't anyone like cyberpunk? i can spend hours just running around in there by myself, it's absolutely genius

Annoying graphics, music that gets stale really quickly, no goals (in the non-CP version), doors that don't work properly, large download size... need I go on?

do you have any idea how much damage a single mid to long range scatter bullet does with the damage falloff

youll almost never get near 20

and oh no i shot at someone accurately and expect it to hit him thats such a horrible thing!!!!

1) Crits

2) Shotguns should NOT be expected to connect at all from range. Like, period.