OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Spawn camping is an issue on any map, but this one you at least have a window to see what's going on outside. You also can take cover in the house located directly across from your spawn.

its especially an issue if getting to the spawn takes next to no effort and if you go behind the spawn doors they cant see you at all

two people can lock down an entire team

Probably because it's a community weapon. Assuming it's not a shoop. Which it might not be, since he wrote the TF2 items page. But why would it appear as him finding it? IDK.

It's not a shop. I was on when he got it (and immediately commented on it in voice chat, although I called it "Community The Rocket Launcher" instead of "Community Rocket Launcher."

Also, community weapons have green names. You can see them on the tf2items site that way.

As a reserve slot holder typing !votescramble will instantly start one. I was neither the only admin nor the only reserve slot holder in that game.

I didn't even know reserve slot holders could force a scramble vote. I doubt I'm the only one who was unaware either.

Or hit comma 7.

Earlier today:

1 Medic (me)

2 Pyros

1 Heavy (Frogg)

2 Scouts

2 Snipers

1 Spy

If Frogg wasn't on our team, I would have changed classes in a heartbeat. Sometimes Medic just isn't worth the trouble.

(EDIT: Not to put down the Pyros and Frogg, it's just that having 2/3 of your team being unsuited for Medic buddy duty makes one question the point of going Medic in the first place.)

Earlier today:

1 Medic (me)

2 Pyros

1 Heavy (Frogg)

2 Scouts

2 Snipers

1 Spy

If Frogg wasn't on our team, I would have changed classes in a heartbeat. Sometimes Medic just isn't worth the trouble.

(EDIT: Not to put down the Pyros and Frogg, it's just that having 2/3 of your team being unsuited for Medic buddy duty makes one question the point of going Medic in the first place.)

Mmm, reminds me of the other day when we had 7 (SEVEN) Snipers on one team.

Earlier today:

1 Medic (me)

2 Pyros

1 Heavy (Frogg)

2 Scouts

2 Snipers

1 Spy

haha are you saying pyros are actually useful medic targets

Earlier today:

1 Medic (me)

2 Pyros

1 Heavy (Frogg)

2 Scouts

2 Snipers

1 Spy

I haven't had satisfying Medic experiences on any server for a while :(

i think it would cause unnecessary drama to name names here, but some people will always, always votescramble if their team loses 2 rounds in a row but never do it if they're rolling 6-0. i originally had a passive aggressive sentence here but it seemed like a bitch thing to say when i guess the ultimate goal is fun anyway!

also, here is an advertisement: if any of you are interested in starcraft, one of the projects i am involved with is the broadcast of the largest online tournament in the world ($20,000 in prize money) - it starts at 2pm EST today and tomorrow (and the next few saturdays and sundays) at www.teamliquid.net. there is a green banner at the top with a link to the PokerStrategy TeamLiquid StarLeague. come watch, it's really fun! i promise.

also also, harvest is probably my favorite map currently omgggggg it's so awesome