OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I'm mostly disappointed that Chili managed to steal the global backstab award from me. I'll need to get that one back eventually. I don't think I need to worry about losing Diplomatic Immunity anytime soon, though. (Ambassador kills.)

EDIT: Well, I assume that the update came with a stat wipe. Or something. Because the numbers are totally mixed up from what I remember. This'll make things easier. >D

How do I have the Skill Rockets award? I haven't used the Direct Hit in a looong time...

If it's the global award, then... actually, I dunno. I don't think Direct Hit kills were tracked until just a few days ago...

Oh, speaking of stuff, I have the Revolver award back... and increased my lead on the Urine for a Surprise award (74 Jarates yesterday. :D)

Also, I managed to get 3 Huntsman headshots in a row before being headshotted by an enemy sniper with a rifle on ctf_well yesterday. :D

Also, I managed to get 3 Huntsman headshots in a row before being headshotted by an enemy sniper with a rifle on ctf_well yesterday. :D

That was pretty cool.

It seems like the only global award I lost was Scout Bat Kills. I should fix this soon. On the good side, I now have Global Scattergun Kills as well.

That was pretty cool.

It seems like the only global award I lost was Scout Bat Kills. I should fix this soon. On the good side, I now have Global Scattergun Kills as well.

I want to play tonight to see if I can eventually steal some other (Huntsman?) awards, but I have homework to work on... and it looks everyone jumped off of the server anyway.

If it's the global award, then... actually, I dunno. I don't think Direct Hit kills were tracked until just a few days ago...

Oh, speaking of stuff, I have the Revolver award back... and increased my lead on the Urine for a Surprise award (74 Jarates yesterday. :D)

Once the War Update went live and I got a few kills with the new weapons, they appeared in the list of weapons for my personal stats, but there was no name/picture associated with it. I'd assume the HLStats update merely attached awards and pretty cosmetics to the data that was already there.

Once the War Update went live and I got a few kills with the new weapons, they appeared in the list of weapons for my personal stats, but there was no name/picture associated with it. I'd assume the HLStats update merely attached awards and pretty cosmetics to the data that was already there.

You're probably right with that. Good point. I'm not sure exactly what the database updates they've made between versions changed.

there are problems with the medic voice actor which is why they havent released a meet the medic and probably wont

as far as pyro i dont really know (or care to be honest)

What are the problems? Any time they release any video with the Medic having some part in it, they always use old voice clips for him, so I just assumed they didn't have a contract with that particular voice actor anymore or that he was currently busy doing other work.

Either way, disheartening news to hear.

AFAIK, unlike the other class voice actors, the Medic's voice actor is actually a professional, so they keep running into scheduling conflicts. He voiced Travis Touchdown, for instance, so I'm sure he was tied up with No More Heroes 2 until recently.

I was reading his Wikipedia entry yesterday. It blew my mind that he had voiced Travis Touchdown. I guess that explains why Travis has such ear piercing screams.