OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

OFFICIAL OCR TF2 SERVER: 8.9.9.102:27015

OFFICIAL OCR TF2 CHAT: #ocrtf2 on ETG (same server as #ocremix)

OCR Server HLstatsX: http://ocremix.hlstatsx.com/

Current Map Rotation: Dustbowl, Fastlane, Turbine, and Goldrush

For a reserved slot, donate $3 a month to wesley.cho@gmail.com (thanks Bahamut!)

Custom maps used for server: http://oceansend.com/5502/ocr/tf2/ (download into your TF2 maps folder, usually in /Steam/SteamApps/downloads/(your username)/tf/maps or something like that)

That last link, the 'Custom maps used for server:' link, does not work for me in any browser I have (Opera, Firefox, Internet Explorer).

ctf_mach4

I actually like this map quite a bit. It's a great map for pretty well all the classes (maybe not heavy). Though I haven't played it in over a month, and perhaps I'll hate it now. lol

Also, Atma's voice is really scary.

EDIT: And I believe my steam account is Heavy_Damage

oh, i didn't realise steamid actually meant login, mine is garianse but i appear as garian

you guys start 2 hours early for me (except when i decide to hang out with my friend, his days off are tuesday and wednesday), but you know i'll be there when i can. got a chance to check out payload dustbowl, it's actually kinda weird, but i was playing with a small group so that might've been why... i haven't really encountered any maps i dislike, though... also i'm pretty sure i'll go ahead and download the other maps before i start up after work tonight, i spent like 20 minutes downloading pl dustbowl :V

I actually just finished downloading a torrent filled with 350 or so (3.91gigs) of TF2 maps.

I think I'm set for a while. :-D

[Edit:]

And Orange is either a hit or miss map. I really enjoy it...but I can see where people would not.

My bad about suggesting Orange. It's a lot of fun, but you need a full server for it to be decent....my bad.

And I'm retracting my suggestion for Mach4. It's not the map that I thought it was (although it was still kinda decent).

I'm going to nominate Hyrdo (something I thought I'd NEVER do) and Turbine (which is the map I was talking about when I suggested Mach4). I'll leave the other maps up to you guys.

Had a GREAT time tonight, what with a good majority of it being the sillyness which was a full team of engies/spies/demo/etc.

[Edit:]

I'm just now finishing going through my 350+ maps torrent...I discarded a lot, but I've picked up quite a few. I'm going to be pretty upset if I have to download anything anytime soon.