OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I keep having tons on errors in my console when playing TF2. They didn't seem to affect the game until I couldn't change my audio settings. Whenever I try to open up settings at all, I get about three error messages in the console, including:

"exec: couldn't exec userconfig.cfg"

I'd really like to change my sound, but after I change it, the settings go right back to the way they were. :sad:

I think I might need to manually edit my config.cfg file. Does anybody have a non-malfunctioning TF2 who would be willing to share the contents of a correct config file?

So, thanks to Atma's suggestion & link, I installed a plugin for alltalk & teamtalk via button toggle.

You must bind a button for alltalk, such like this:

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#0000BB]alias [/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]+[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]alltalk [/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]"voiceall; +voicerecord"
[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]alias [/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]-[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]alltalk [/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]"-voicerecord; voiceall"
[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]bind h [/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]+[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]alltalk [/COLOR][/COLOR]

You can replace h with any button, such as F (which probably would be more accessible).

*smack* I linked to that plugin in this thread weeks ago. Something like "maybe we should install this mod on the server"

Also, 2 cart payload maps.

Updated!! RAR!! AGAIN!!

This is the current list of Patch recipients. If your name isn't on there and you want one, they are free, and I need to know because once the 50 are gone, no more patch forever.

EdgeCrusher

Zephyr - Address Recieved

Bahamut (At least I think he said he wanted one) - Address Recieved

Duckyboycantfly

Atmuh - Doesn't want one, but I think it would piss him off more to get one. - Address Recieved

Bleck

!!

Dhsu

Garian

SirChadly

Triad Orion

Sensai

SecretAgentMan

Meeting_Gman

Powerlord

Zircon

Le Optik.

Ultimasta

Tom

Depo 007

Vivi22

Hemophiliac

Brycepops

DarkeSword

Native Jovian

FireSlash

Abyss

Nutritious

RAMBO!! - Address Recieved

Bonzai - Address Recieved

Pavlvs

BardicKnowledge

SporkKnight

Scytheful

Ashamee - Address Recieved

Nekofrog - Address Recieved

Scrobble - Address Recieved

Halt - Address Recieved

Vimk - Address Recieved

If you want one, just post in the thread and ask for one.

41/50 are already gone! Once they are gone, they are gone from forever!!

I'll take an extra patch for Trogdor if you don't mind.

Also, as a favor, I have to ask that you guys don't be too harsh on complaints about Darqness - he's one of my best friends, and he's new at the game, so he's trying to get a feel for the dynamics and the maps. Give him constructive ways to improve if you can (he knows general things about how things work from having played a good deal of TFC, but more TF2 specific things he may not know).

lyrai where are the nova people lately? i haven't seen too many on ocrtf2 and they were fun to have around because they didn't roll us over like other clans tend to. outmatched occasionally, sure, but it wasn't a slaughter fest :S

lyrai where are the nova people lately? i haven't seen too many on ocrtf2 and they were fun to have around because they didn't roll us over like other clans tend to. outmatched occasionally, sure, but it wasn't a slaughter fest :S

[blade, Leader] We finally have our own server (IP is 174.34.141.102 if you care to join us tuesday/saturday/sunday nights) which we play on when we have enough people to get it kickstarted. Otherwise we'll continue to try to hop on OCR when we play. :D

[blade] Also, what're the names of all the plug-ins you use? Some of them are pretty good. Links would be greatly appreciated

[Mewtroid] Like that "Can kill team while waiting in spawn"

lyrai excellent, i'll add their server to my favourites list and maybe hop on there once in a while! I'm not certain of all of the plugins, that'd be a question for Bahamut or Powerlord, though.

The day 3 of the sniper update is out. The Razorback. Protection from a single backstab? Well at least now I have a reason to be on the enemy battlements of 2fort backsniping...

The day 3 of the sniper update is out. The Razorback. Protection from a single backstab? Well at least now I have a reason to be on the enemy battlements of 2fort backsniping...

Eventually all the non-rageonly spies will figure out the revolver is a safer choice. Until then, though... Bzzt :D

[blade] Also, what're the names of all the plug-ins you use? Some of them are pretty good. Links would be greatly appreciated

Sourcemod Addons:

Pregame Mayhem

Quake Sounds (although there's a new version that came out a few weeks ago)

Advertisements

Deadchat (I don't think it's this one, though)

Player All Talk/Team Talk

Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

TF2 Vote Scramble

Sourcemod (Admin-specific) Addons:

Spray Tracer

any good sniper will just turn and headshot a spy trying to revolver them

I can think of three people who play on the server at least semi-frequently who could do that. One of them is garian, who would just as soon pull out the kukri.

Let's assume my memory is broken and there are nine such people. If this happens reliably, you as a spy should learn to simply avoid them.

I'm going to go on record here and say that a spy probably has more important targets than the sniper anyways

The answer is "that depends."

The more often Snipers kill my teammates, the more likely I am to go after them for a stab.