OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Hey Wes, any chance we can try out CTF Convoy?

CTF Convoy v2 was already in the first page map list when I was going through and setting up the download mirror.

I assume it's already on the server.

If you're curious, you can see which maps are mirrored... they're the files that end with .bsp, although there should be a compressed version of each map that ends with .bsp.bz2

Today this server was giving me a lot of problems... the video kept freezing in place and the audio would play the same half second over and over again for a bit and then go back to normal play. Of course it did this a few times before totally locking up and forcing me to shut down TF2 with task manager a few different times.

I've had this happen before on other servers but not this often... anybody else have issues like I have been having?

Anyway... has anyone ever played the map Warpath? I think it'd be great in the map rotation if it isn't there already.

dustbowl, like every other map, has fans and haterz

personally i love them all.

I need to go back to feeling this way. I'm just starting to get so frustrated lately on overplayed maps when people know where the sentries are without seeing them first. I suppose I'd be less frustrated if I didn't play Engineer, but then, who would?