OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I'd also be interested in getting the pre-game mayhem plugin (automatically enables friendly fire and instant respawn while waiting for players).

This. Best part of a map change. Gets my carnal "lets put FF on" out of my system, and then I'm ready for some serious tf2in'.

Hey xerol post more screencaps, those contribute nicely to the thread, and are incredibly interesting and insightful! I did not know a spy, sniper, or scout could do any of that, thank you!

There's a possibility I won't be on Saturday night (I'll try to force myself if there's enough players). See, I would've gotten on tonight (yesterday at this point), but uhh... I got absorbed in Sins of a Solar Empire. It's an evil game. Very, very evil. ... then again, something tells me a lot of people won't be on Sat. night due to whatever the heck they got.

hahah Well, I got more then I should have:

Bejeweled Deluxe

Bioshock

Counter Strike: Source

Half Life: Blue Shift

Half Life: Opposing Force

I already had the last 3 you mentioned. I got the last two for free just by regging HL1 when Steam was brand new. :D

P.S. "Pump... you up!" was both a reference to Saturday Night Live and to your avatar (from Dig Dug).

P.P.S. If your avatar isn't the little fire breathing guy from Dig Dug... whoops.

I already had the last 3 you mentioned. I got the last two for free just by regging HL1 when Steam was brand new. :D

P.S. "Pump... you up!" was both a reference to Saturday Night Live and to your avatar (from Dig Dug).

P.P.S. If your avatar isn't the little fire breathing guy from Dig Dug... whoops.

:D Indeed he is! hahah It didn't dawn on me at first (In reference to my avatar).Cute joke!

Zephyr, as a recent convert to Audiosurf I can safely recommend it to you. It's MUCH better than I remembered it being.

And I've never had any problem at all with my credit card and Steam...nor has anyone I know. Care to go into detail about the problem more?

And I just got done playing TF2 for the first time in about a billion years and it was a lot of fun. L4D is too srs bizznass all the time...it was nice for a change in pace.

To everyone on the server: Again, I expect there to be a no tolerance policy on micspamming - I don't want to hear of anyone ever doing it, and it is worthy of a swift server-side mute, and then a ban if the person continues to complain after being made aware of the rule. Atma has been claiming Brushfire has been doing it (not sure if this is true, or unprovoked by his own micspamming, as I cannot trust his words due to previous vile lies, but if so, I don't want to hear of it happening again), but I don't know why he thinks it's validation that it should be done. The rule has always been no micspamming, and it stays that way.

The only way I accept an unban in this situation is if the person promises to dutifully obeys the rules of the server in earnest. Atma refused to do so, so this particular ban stays.