MAGFest 7: Jan. 1st - 4th, 2009

Bahamut

Only if I can have guitar. Drums, I can survive on hard. Bass is too boring on most songs for me...singing...ugh, don't get me started. As for guitar, I don't mean to brag, but I am a kickass Guitar Hero player. I haven't played Rock Band that much, but I've pretty well mastered GH.

Lead guitar eh? How good are you, exactly? Beaten Dragonforce? Beaten GH3 on expert?

I'm not trying to say I'm the shiznit or anything(I haven't done either of those things, for instance,) but I am solid, and also very entertaining to watch. That having been said, if Pixietricks or Harmony or somebody with some genuine vocal talent doesn't come, I can sing. I'm alright. I can drum most songs on hard, and I don't really care if I ended up playing bass or hell, even just organized. Like I said, I might be running the tournament and I've got my own crew who I don't doubt will want me to play with them.

As for the JamSpace, I'm an alright percussionist. I'll be bringing just my djembe, though. Somebody (who has more time to spend on the boards) should probably make a JamSpace thread.

Lead guitar eh? How good are you, exactly? Beaten Dragonforce? Beaten GH3 on expert?

I've beaten GH3 on expert, yes. I've made it through 78% of Dragonforce on free play and 85% notes hit on practice. Not quite beaten it, but pretty good, I'd say.

I also sight read the whole bonus tour (all I've played) of Rock Band lead guitar on expert and five-starred all of them. Not exactly sure how big of an achievement that is, because I've only played Rock Band once lol

rofl at you people making "serious" plans on who is playing rock band with who

anyone who wants to rofl it up in rock band can just show up at my room and grab an instrument (assuming i let you in)

and in the meantime play rock band with me on xbl im bored

I'm definitely coming, but I'm going to try to get some others to join me. If not, it'll be me flying solo again. Also, I may not make it til the evening/late-evening of January 2nd again because I won't know if I'm off of work until then.

However......... I'm going to soon reserve my room, and if things change, I'll just cancel it and re-reserve. It's possible. I love the Hilton! (Stayed in one for Otakon, and it was awesome!)

i'm thinking of being there for new years eve. not sure. whats the plan? i know there is a jamspace thing going on that night. what is there all to do in washington?

All I will say for now, is that there IS a plan for a New Year's Eve party that does involve JamSpace. It will rock.