MAGFest 7: Jan. 1st - 4th, 2009

Bahamut

I'll do everything I can, but I doubt I'll be able to attend this year. Jan 1st is just not a good time at all, IMHO. It's really tough to choose between the fam and Magfest, but well, that's just how it is. So at any rate, I'll more than likely be on the family ski trip a couple states over.

Hopefully M8 will have a different date. I think M6 was about as good a time as we can get. Bah.

Sucks, because there were a few new people I want to meet in person, and at least one or two that I'd like to kick in the balls.

I'll do everything I can, but I doubt I'll be able to attend this year. Jan 1st is just not a good time at all, IMHO. It's really tough to choose between the fam and Magfest, but well, that's just how it is. So at any rate, I'll more than likely be on the family ski trip a couple states over.

Hopefully M8 will have a different date. I think M6 was about as good a time as we can get. Bah.

Sucks, because there were a few new people I want to meet in person, and at least one or two that I'd like to kick in the balls.

:puppyeyes:

:cry:

guys... i just don't get it. haha a lot of you live right next to virginia and can't go? jordan was unemployed since may and got a job last month and i'm unemployed currently 'cos i moved here last month... and we already bought our plane tickets and booked the hotel. haha we both live in nevada... that's SO far away from virginia. that's over 2000 miles away.

guys... i just don't get it. haha a lot of you live right next to virginia and can't go? jordan was unemployed since may and got a job last month and i'm unemployed currently 'cos i moved here last month... and we already bought our plane tickets and booked the hotel. haha we both live in nevada... that's SO far away from virginia. that's over 2000 miles away.

For a lot of people, it's the time, not so much the money. For other people that still live with/near family, getting the time away from them is hard... For those working in retail, they can't get the time off...

Did you go last year...? 'cos if you did, at least you met him! :puppyeyes:

n507910466_2053850_5072.jpg

Things this year:

- 24/7 jamspace

- composers playing stuff

- Thursday night concerts, in addition to Friday and Saturday

- Late night chiptunes concert

- Wed new year's eve party and concert in Jamspace (go to this. seriously. go to this).

You could say that I'll be there this year.

We don't have the 100% final equipment list, we did have lots of people volunteering gear so far, but I don't have a master list.

I can tell you that this year the PA and such will be quite pimped out and we should have at least the same backline stuff as last year (though perhaps different models).

Everything so far should be at least as good as last year, if not better.

-Dom