MAGFest 7: Jan. 1st - 4th, 2009

Bahamut

woot! I got my time off approved, and I'm registered. I have no idea when I'm showing up or If I'll have anywhere to stay. But I'll try and get that figured out soon. Anyone else coming from Pittsburgh that want's to carpool?

Hey Benzo, check your PMs. Me and yodaisbetter might be able to give you a lift, but a friend of Prophet is prob gonna room with us so let me or yodaisbetter know if you wanna ride.

and since we're on the subject, Proph did your friend try to contact me or yodaisbetter? I haven't heard anything from any one except the speculation I read in this thread about somebody you know needing a room and the fact that we've got a spot open for them? What's goin on? Is he coming?

woot! I got my time off approved, and I'm registered. I have no idea when I'm showing up or If I'll have anywhere to stay. But I'll try and get that figured out soon. Anyone else coming from Pittsburgh that want's to carpool?

Yeah, like Cerrax said, if you want a ride, that's fine, we'll have room in the car!

However, we're still waiting to hear from Prophet's friend about the hotel room. :-)

assuming i'm picking up avaris from pleasantville, ny, here's my current route. <-watch out when you quote, this link is a mile long =)

note that this stops to pick up a friend of mine in horseheads and also includes a stop in MD at stevo's house possibly. i'm comfortable traveling a little out of the way. where in NJ are you?

also, pez, fix your sig =D

assuming i'm picking up avaris from pleasantville, ny, here's my current route. <-watch out when you quote, this link is a mile long =)

note that this stops to pick up a friend of mine in horseheads and also includes a stop in MD at stevo's house possibly. i'm comfortable traveling a little out of the way. where in NJ are you?

also, pez, fix your sig =D

Pleasantville? Stop by Hartsdale or White Plains then and pick me up! It's literally on your way and I can give you instructions how to get to anywhere from wherever you pick me up from!