OCR00978 - Lufia II "Turbid Guidance"

I'm speechless. Quite hypnotic. Tingles the senses. When I close my eyes I see little terminators dancing about sprinkling little hearts everywhere.

Now I'm just itching to have my approved Mellowdramatic-Metroid-Medley posted... should be any week now!

This track was definitely very hypnotic, although I had a tough time trying to figure out what song this was. As I listen to it, it doesn't sound familiar until around 0:40.. I think that this song is overmixed though. Good work, but this song's been done too much, you know? :cry:

• 6 months later...

Been listening to this one about 3-4 times a week for several months and have not gotten tired of it.

At first I didn't like it as much as the previous Lufia remix, but now I see the light. It's a great song to listen to in the early morning, as the first 10 seconds totally make me think sunrise and the initial stretch when you get out of bed.

The guitar part is wicked cool and makes me want more.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Awesome...just incredible.

I could hear the Terminator theme almost...and given how many times I've listened to that (because it kicks so much arse) that has to be a good thing, though it does tend to lend the remix a forlorn feel, if you know what I mean. Still, excellent, and a great piece just before sleeping.

• 10 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00978 - Lufia II "Turbid Guidance"