OCR00978 - Lufia II "Turbid Guidance"

I owe this remix a lot, if I hadn't heard it I would have never ran to the game store to pick up Lufia 1 & 2. This remix does the orignal more than justice. I never really thought of Terminator, but now that you mention it. Anyway's this track not only got me on the bandwagon of one of the best RPG series ever (IMO), it still fills me with love for the music everytime I listen. Thank you Faze.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Very cool, spacious intro - it really sets the mood. I always struggle with intro's, so I envy those who make it sound so easy and natural. Things continue to flow seamlessly as the piano and other elememts kick in. Nice acoustic guitar work as well to change things up. Nothing really to complain about here - the song is very capably written and produced and is a very enjoyable listen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

So, I found this song playing in the background of Fast and Furious 1 at 1:08:20, when Paul Walker is talking to Vin about how he is making all his extra cash, right after the race with the Ferrari. I hope the creator of this song got royalties!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00978 - Lufia II "Turbid Guidance"