Castlevania: Bloodlines 'Reincarnated Soul'

WillRock

Hello Willrock 07, Regard mixing- I would turn down some of the low end Frequencies 20-200 Hz on some of the low pitched sounds, or another solution is the reverb you use, use a smaller room reverb or use less and if the reverb has a bass cut or something of a similar nature, use some bass cut,

maybe all that is needed is the reverb to sit well in the mix.

Try to make sure every instrument defined,which is easy to say but hard to do. An example If you are layering 2 or more sounds together, for example 2 or 3 basses ask the question do you need 2 or 3 basses layered and if you do, ask the question do they take up the same frequency range, maybe you want that, then that is okay but it will be more difficult to define each sound or instrument.I hope this is some small advice that can be used or applied.

The 1:29-1:40 transitiony-breakdown-i-don't-know-what-the-hell-to-call-it-thing is nice. Keeps things fresh. Fresher, I mean, because this piece is pretty fresh.

I thought the last minute of the piece felt somewhat long, and I think I was somewhat expectant that the song would pick up again or something. But I thought the closing was strong.

(btw, it sounds bigger/better than the other mixes i've heard from you so far, and it makes me want to go and buy bloodlines and complete it, something i've never done)

First off, thank for remixing Castlevania. You need more volume in the bass. Also, the lead needs more volume, and make it a bit fuzzier, it sort of sticks out from the rest, but such is the case with synth leads. Other than that, this peice is pretty good.