Zero Hour - PhiJayy

PhiJayy

(Man, I feel like I'm spamming.)

Download two tracks from the Phi Vs. Jayy album. (Just right-click and hit "Save Target As")

New Track

Zero Hour - http://phijayy.com/music/Zero%20Hour.mp3

Older Track - but Still cool....

Feelings of Freedom (Jayy) - http://phijayy.com/music/Feelings%20of%20Freedom%20(Jayy).mp3

My brother has been super-busy which means he has little time for music anymore...

but my half of the album is nearly finished. I'm thinking about letting at least my half of the album go free. "Free downloads for everyone." :< We'll see.

I'm more then sure the album will be completed in '09 or even sooner. Enjoy!

Here's the album designs:

AMKSZBONTHHN-520x520.jpg

VWMOLGOQEUXR-520x520.jpg

Oh hey, this Zero Hour thingy is quite enjoyable. Love the shattering glass. Also, I don't know exactly why, but this song has a certain oldskoolish vibe to it. Probably because of some of the samples.

However, this song almost seems as if you made a dark, brooding song and inserted a rather upbeat one in the middle, simply because everything from appr. 2:30 to about 4:30 on is just so much more upbeat and brighter than the first and last two minutes. I "blame" the pretty nice synth you're using there.

Sweet. I'm especially happy that you liked the shattering glass. :<

However, this song almost seems as if you made a dark, brooding song and inserted a rather upbeat one in the middle, simply because everything from appr. 2:30 to about 4:30 on is just so much more upbeat and brighter than the first and last two minutes. I "blame" the pretty nice synth you're using there.

lol. Yeah your right about how it seems dark at the beginning than becomes brighter towards the middle, I pretty much tried to make the track appeal to two particular audiences. Those who like hard progressive trance (beginning of track), and those who like the soft trancy type. (middle of track.)

I "blame" the pretty nice synth you're using there.

Yeah I think I know which synth your talking about. :) As soon as I heard it, I used it.

I hope you guys can still download it, the link was previously having difficulties. It should be fixed now.