Music to get that adrenaline pumpin

We have had music request threads dedicated to relaxing music and music to "set the mood", and now we gotta get one for songs that get that fightin spirit movin.

What songs do you guys listen to that really gets you in the mood to where you can take on the world? It does not need to be limited to just remixes.

For me, Audix's Aqueous Transgression really gets me pumped. I usually listen to that track while getting ready to compete in brawl tournaments.

So, what gets you goin?

Pretty much anything by vampire hunter dan has a lot of epic addrenaline moments (although, he also has calm moments in the same song.)

uhmmm...

One good one from Megaman X is pretty fast paced.

Megaman X - Brainsick Metal - Protricity

OOH! PunchOut has another good one.

Punch-Out!! - Little Mac's Confession - GameOver

and their megaman one is prety intense, as well.

Megaman 3 - Cataclysmic Clash - GameOver

If I think of more, I'll update.

Also, could I get a link to the set the mood thread? I missed that one.

I have a playlist for UT that I just redid. Mostly I just dumped the "techno" directories in, but it works. It will be refined as I go through it.

It includes a fair bit bLiNd's work, some Crystal Method, and Nagato Versus Asakura from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, because it fits with fast-paced gun fights.

Oh, and for comedic value, 24 Hours Open from Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heaven's Door. Something about it sort of fits in a humorous way...

For me that would be the following:

Fight on! http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01253/

And generally a lot of RPG battle music just really gets that adrenaline going. Golden Sun, FF6/7, Tales of Symphonia really do it for me :)

My Trance playlist changes quite frequently, but when playing Halo I like to listen to Eternity by Matt Darey Ft. Izzy (original mix) to get my pwn on. http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR163747

Carte Blanche by Veracocha (1999 original) really gets me enrgized too, and I listen to that when running/excersising. http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR26542

The Moon loves the Sun by The Moon ft. Nu NRG is also a very energetic track that I used to play a lot when doing art and whatnot.

One thing is for sure, when I'm not listening to music I have like 50% less motivation/energy to get things done at all :D. Music helps makeing a game out of everything.

man, that's sick playing with 24 hours open in a FPS.

serial killer in the making, you are.

But speaking of Cowboy Bebop, Tank! is also excellent if playing a FPS, or a stealth game.

Hell I used to have that song in my UT2k3/2k4 playlist too. Granted I also was laughing manically whenever I took someone out. My roommates always got a kick out of it watching me play.

I am not a psycho in the making. I got my diploma years ago! It's made from a classmate's skin and everything!

I find some of the more trance-ish stuff is great for FPSs, since the fast tempo gets you going but when the trance part kicks in right, you're all calm and relaxed, making for a weird state of mind where you're in the zone. Reflexes are maxed out, but you're not twitchy and shit.

PS: Cyborg Jeff's F-Zero GX remix is a big part of said playlist. Go find it, it's awesome. Too bad it's OCRemoved for being "too close" to the the source material

Just about any boss theme will do it to an extent. I do love them boss themes.

In particular, FFs VII and VIII, Metroid Prime (Ridley), Devil May Cry (Phantom, Griffon), Sonic Adventure (Chaos 6) and Sonic Adventure 2 (GUN units) are favorites.

I also like Disturbed, Metallica, Rage, Tool and Megadeth.