Beatdrop FM

Beatdrop

Sorry I wasn't able to tune in man. I've been working two jobs lately, and 16 hours of work in a day kills my time. I hope the show was fun.

Wow that sucks. 8 hours is enough to make me hopping mad.

anyway beatdrop i liked it, it beats listening to my same old playlist for the billionth time. So, tonight then?

I'll probably tune in tonight. I've been in need of some new music, and always thought it would be cool to be a DJ. This might give me some insight into it. Something about the campus radio station doesn't "click" with me, I dunno. I look forwards to the unts unts unts.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so in lieu of the technical difficulties last time with the show, our very own Larry Oji (Liontamer) has been added to the DJ roster. Besides being a long-time contributor to the community as a whole, he has also served on the OCR Judges Panel for QUITE A LONG TIME. He also had an extremely long-running radio show out of Atlanta's Emery University on WMRE, VG Frequency, but I doubt I need to even mention that. If you don't know about VG Frequency, then you totally missed out, and I'm sorry. All the same, you can catch more of Mr. Oji's classic radio antics and CUTTING EDGE DJ SKILLS right here on Beatdrop FM.

I'm also planning another show myself sometime within the next week. Sorry I can't be more specific, but things are hella hectic!

HAY GAIZ guess what, I'm broadcasting RIGHT NOW. Imagine that. These things can't be forseen. Lotsa good music today, so tune in if you have ears!

• 3 months later...

Been awhile since I've done this. And now that the album's about to be released (sorry about the delay!) I think now's as good a time as any to do to a broadcast.

SO! Wanna hear the album? Well, now's your chance. I'm going to commence broadcasting immediately (see the first page for details on how you can tune in), and I'm going to air the entire album, from start to finish, with some commentary.

First, I'm going to warm up with some stuff that served as core inspiration for the album in the spirit of the original format of the radio show, and then at 12PM (NOON) EST, I will air the album.

SO TUNE IN NOW! Good music, good times, etc.

I'm depriving myself of sleep for this, so you all had BETTER listen.