Looking for mixing help

Sound Test

I don't know if this is out of line since I'm a noob to the forums, but I've recently begun work on a video game soundtrack. The gameplay is only in the conceptual, but extremely detailed, stage. I'm working with a writer who wants to create a universe around the story of the game, and we're hoping that some day we can package a novel along with the game design documents and a soundtrack cd to send to video game companies and news sites.

With that said, I'm new to the scene of samples and loops. I believe I have an ear for what works and what doesn't, but mixing is hard to get down and is not fun for me. If anyone would like to offer help, I'd appreciate it. If you want to hear the rough mixes I have done so far, please check out http://www.esnips.com/web/scrawlschronicles. Note that this soundtrack still has a ways to go, so long-term commitment would probably be the most helpful.

If it helps in the decision-making process, I am working with FL Studio. I can provide project files and the sound samples I'm using if that is necessary. Be warned though, I have publicly registered the work on this game. Thanks for your responses.

Stephen Witkowski