Mega Man Coming to Wii VC. No, not THAT one

The Damned

coincidence not ironic cause that shit happens a lot

anyway you all are stupid for doing the whole "get the rom instead" bullshit

let people who want to SUPPORT capcom in doing this do it. the more support they get the more input they get and the more input they get the more chances we get for new shit

so stop being douchebags and let peeps buy this in peace

douchebags

Just so it's known: I don't condone pirating except in some cases. If people are going to do so, there really isn't too much you can say to stop them. Best to tell them where so they can go and get it over with. I, for one, paid 40 bucks for the original game when it game out, and I bought the anniversary collection when it came out, first for the PS2, and later the XboX version. I have paid for Mega Man 2 three times in my life, so therefore, I believe I should not have to do so again. I technically cannot pirate MM2, as I've given full retail value money for it...three times!

The only other time I can condone pirating is if you are looking for something that otherwise isn't realistically availble. Let's say, oh, you want to watch the old M.A.S.K. cartoon from the 80's. It has not been released on DVD in the USA, and you really want to watch it, cause hey, it's M.A.S.K., and Robot Chicken's raping of Trakker and Miles renewed your interest in it. It's not available here, so downloading someones rips from Germany may be the only option available to you.

I'll admit it's a truly grey area open for debate, and I saying it on OCR, so I've no doubt it will be, but I love Mega Man as much as anyone, thought I'll not pay for MM2 a FOURTH time!

Drama is what makes people come to a site. OCR has ads to generate revenue. People will also see the t-shirts and hoodies and whatnot with the OCR logo on them.

Therefore, yelling at each other is good for OCR!

Come on, everybody! Troll and argue!

Don't worry, Atma and Bleck do the work of 10 trollers!

*Hunkers down for flaming reply, shotgun cocked and ready*

Judging by the fact that the original blog that said this was happening has been removed, and no explanation has been given, I think that it's likely that the blogger either made this up, or had some critical information wrong. And there has been no mention of any info related to Mega Man games coming to VC since.

Fuck you, blogger.

Judging by the fact that the original blog that said this was happening has been removed, and no explanation has been given, I think that it's likely that the blogger either made this up, or had some critical information wrong. And there has been no mention of any info related to Mega Man games coming to VC since.

Fuck you, blogger.

No, the blame rest on Nintendo. As I mentioned, SNK and Hudson had both announced SamSho II and Ys Book I & II (cached because the actual page is now gone) for August 4, neither of which came out.

Maybe there was a crossed wire and these three will come out next week

• 2 weeks later...