Audix - One Day Millennium album release on Protagonist Records

Sole Signal

Sup guys, I'm pleased to announce my debut album release, "One Day Millennium" with the newly formed Protagonist Records label!

audix_onedaymillennium.jpg

Track listing:

1. White Rain
  2. Time's Eye
  3. Old School Style
  4. Visions (featuring violin by Jeff Ball)
  5. Lockdown Breach
  6. Vintage Metropolis (featuring guitar by Nekofrog and Andrew Luers)
  7. He's A Pirate (Audix Remix)
  8. Laws of Motion
  9. Christmas Epic
  10. Mystique (featuring guitar by Cain McCormack)
  11. Rapture Dawn

Total time: 50:05

Stylistically, the album revolves around melodic trance/dance and breakbeats, with an emphasis on strong, memorable melodies. Several of the tracks have won multiple awards on Ourstage and Soundclick and the album features a completely remastered version of the youtube hit remix, "He's A Pirate (Audix remix)."

Links: (previews too!)

Physical CD (comes with immediate digital download)

Digital only

Pick up a copy today! :)

Yeah, dawg!

So, protagonistrecords.net is my little record label. If you've bought my own music through my cart system in the last 7 months or so, you may have seen the cart labeled as such. Now, I've finally got the main page rolling and have a group of artists participating. Check it out. I'll post my introduction I just recently posted on the page to let you know what it's all about:

Welcome! I'm pleased to finally launch protagonistrecords.net! I've been planning, scheming, developing, and designing my little record label for white a while and it is finally up and running!

I've been selling my own music through my artist website sgxmusic.com for a while now, and its been a good experience. I'm now excited to bring a group of talented musicians together in one spot to provide you with a lot of free tracks for download and albums to purchase.

The goal of this website is to provide a place where listeners can go to find the latest news, free mp3's, or album releases by awesome independent electronic artists and hopefully get exposed to another awesome artist they haven't checked out yet. Hopefully users and artists will participate in the forums and comment on news and mp3 releases.

Protagonist Records isn't a normal record label - it acts more as a retailer. We do not own the artists' music or have any exclusivity deals: we just sell it and provide the artists with what will hopefully be extra exposure through this site. Artists get a very heavy majority of the profits made on sales, so you can be sure that you are directly supporting the person who made the music you love.

The website is up and running, free of major issues, but it is still a work in progress. Expect style changes here and there, upgrades, additions, and minor bugs.

We hope you take a look around, check out some music, maybe buy some stuff, help us get the community started, tell your friends, and come back another time! We aim to have new music content being added constantly, so stay tuned. Subscribe to our RSS feeds, or become a fan on facebook. Most of all, enjoy the music!

Audix's physical album will be hot looking. If you've ever purchased one of my CD's in the cool cases (Chroma 1st edition, SGXRMX2, Outmoded, Hero of the Grey Area) you'll know what I'm talking about. There are some images of the SGXRMX2 cases at the bottom of this page: www.sgxmusic.com/sgxrmx2.htm. These cases are cool as nuts! Orders should ship out within 10 days, but you get the download with a purchase of the physical disc right away.

One Day Millennium is a pretty kickass way to get things started. The album is consistently good throughout with a focus on intelligent melodies and catchy grooves. Sounds yummy!

Awwww shucks, I've listened to the awesome samples and I already want to get the CD, except I don't carry credit cards on me (And I'm generally very ignorant on how to buy stuff online). If anyone has anyway alternative ways or place i could by it, that would be most appreciated.

Great stuff Audix, and I love the art.

Awwww shucks, I've listened to the awesome samples and I already want to get the CD, except I don't carry credit cards on me (And I'm generally very ignorant on how to buy stuff online). If anyone has anyway alternative ways or place i could by it, that would be most appreciated.

Hm, short of sending a check to sgx, I'm not sure how else we could swing that. Wish I could just tell you that you could just run over to Wal-Mart and pick it up. :( Thoughts Danny?