ALBUM PROJECT: Mario Party 'Dice of Destiny'

JH Sounds

• 2 months later...

Do you really plan on doing the whole project yourself? :o

Anyway, regarding Starter. At 1:12/1:13 (or 1:26) when that melody thing gets repeated again, if things spontaneously got... heavy...(starting with the drums/percussions) it would feel so right, like a killer electric guitar or an intense synth or something.. You could then take it back to mellow and intro-y and close it off as you did. Unless your goal was to leave me without a climax, in which case I think you've succeeded lol.

To me, this sounds like a better intro to the game than the original one, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

too lazy (and sugar-loaded) to critique anything else, but this stuff is certainly interesting.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

You should try mixing in the little catchy tune just before you start a mini-game, when you read the instructions for the mini-game. I love that song, though it's only a short song so you'd have to integrate it into one of the other songs somehow.

• 3 years later...