FAC - VOTE NOW! Fan Art Competition 16 - ZOMBIES

atmuh

The piece I did for this contest is one of the few I have done that I am extremely satisfied with, even looking back at it now a week or two after I finished it.

That is increadibly rare, but it's also why I love art contests, cause they seem to bring it out in me more often than most of my personal projects have.

"what the hell, let's have some fun with this thing."

I envy this perspective. As a perfectionist, I either have LOADS of fun with art. Or a painstaking time that ends with me deleting/throwing out what I've been working on for hours. That's okay though, because time flies like mad monkey shit once I get into it, so it doesn't feel like a waste.

On the down side, I suck again this month. Annnnd I'll submit something, but its gonna be laughable :<

I started a new idea tonight, so now I don't have time to finish either of them lol.

SORRY ATMA! NEXT TIME! <3

bleh, i had such high hopes for this project but i have been so busy with other work i could not put the time i wanted to in it. I wasnt going to submit it but to show my support i loaded the sketch to Illustrator and put something together. Not bad for a 45 min job i guess but it looks like a 10 yr old did it.

Oh well, Enjoy!!

When you thinking of posting the results? I don't rate my chances particularly highly having seen the competition, but I look forward to seeing what came where :)

EDIT: It only just clicked said voting closed September 2nd-my bad, had a slow moment xD