MySpace Remix?

linkspast

Umm... So I stumbled across this MySpace clone.

http://ww1.yuwie.com/

Its big catch is that it pays you.... I took a look and it seams to make sense... But Lets be honest It is never going to work...

The part that cracks me up the most is how much it looks like MySpace..

If some one did try it... and by some chance it did work... It be cool if we could get one set up for OCR.. and just get a bunch of people to join by OCR`s referral....

Whatever... its late and in the morning it will probably sound like a stupid Idea.

Well, shit. Nothing to lose. I'm signing up

EDIT: nvm. Just don't feel like it. I'm reading the terms or service.

4. Page Views. You acknowledge that all page view stats listed on the site are for informational purposes only, and are not guaranteed accurate. Yuwie.com reserves the right to audit, and make changes to these numbers as necessary. No page view stats or earnings are permanent until payment is made. You also acknowledge that not all page views count.

8. Fees. Yuwie.com is currently free of charge, but you acknowledge that Yuwie.com reserves the right to charge for the Yuwie Services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. If Yuwie.com terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees.

this one really made me laugh...
...Under no circumstances shall Yuwie.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Yuwie Services...
lol

"...Under no circumstances shall Yuwie.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Yuwie Services..."

LOL. How is this even possible? Man, thats definitely overdoing it.

No it isn't, remember how social networking sites always get the blame for random teens commiting suicide after their friends encouraged them over myspace? Exactly.

No it isn't, remember how social networking sites always get the blame for random teens commiting suicide after their friends encouraged them over myspace? Exactly.

Thats crazy but its true. Thats almost like blaming some kind of cellphone service like Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T.

Saying.....

Father: "I'm going to sue you guys."

Verizon Worker: "Why?"

Father: "Because my daughters boyfriend threatened to abuse her through his cellphone using your service line."

Verizon Worker: :shock: ooookkkk."

Companies need to cover there butts on everything nowadays. Ha. I guess i'd rather overdo it than lose every penny I have.