Prior to Deception (täuschen Sie einfach vor) - ode to a friend

So!

rjzl

Got an idea for a new original... this is just in the very preliminary stages... There's a beat, some vox, some bass and that's about it at the moment... no real fx, structure or anything like that yet.

Here's the lyrics I have so far:

Waterfalls glisten in my eyes again.

Painted against a clear blue sky, and when

I think it's past, it comes around again.

But just for now

I think it's time to let you go, my friend.

Just pretend.

Those that know me will know who this is for... I lost a lifelong friend a while back and I've always wanted to dedicate a track to them, but nothing ever came. So the other day, this melody pops up out of nowhere, with some lyrics to match and boom. We used to go clubbing and raving a lot together, so I could think of no better fit for him than a nice dancey track.

So it's your stock-standard vocal trance kinda track, and that suits me just fine... I've always wanted to do one, but I've never really dug into commercial trance/dance stuff and given it ago, so I thought it would be a nice change for me :D

Got some awesome backing vox in mind... they're gonna sound pretty sweet, so I hope I can pull them off!!! :D

Anyway lemme know what you think... I don't have a hell of a lot of time these days, so I dunno when the next update will be, but yeah.

Cheers.

-Robbie.

odd... I tried to download it and it said it couldn't find the file. Tried to stream it and a screen popped up with what I expected to be an embedded media player, but nothing began playing. :( the only reason I can think of this happening is what appear to be odd unicode characters in the filename which my computer is going 'DURRR WUTS THAT?' to. Anyone else getting this problem?

(a ha! found the prob. I enabled UTF-8 for the page and then it converted the unicode characters properly)

And it was much worth the trouble of getting it to download. Very awesome!! nothing to critique here, solid stuff and I love it.