OCRA-0011 - Doom II: Delta-Q-Delta

Everyone please Digg and share it around. I'd be a happy man if the album could fall upon as many ears as possible. (Oh and if it made the front page of digg, too) :-)

Hope you guys enjoy it. Props to the artists involved, musically and artistically. And a huge thanks to Dave for putting so much work into getting the site all ready to go for today.

Well, what did you guys think?

http://doom2.ocremix.org

Been waiting almost three years! I hope the first listen-through of this album is as amazing as DSoP's was. Thanks to everyone who contributed! :)

EDIT: Just listened to it. Amazing album. My favorite tracks gotta be The End of Hell and Icon of Sinwave, but every track on there was quality stuff. Bravo, guys!

Oh man, for some reason I thought this project got dropped. I'm so glad to be able to listen to it!

I'm a sucker for piano; "31 Seconds" is easily my favorite on this album.

Yeah, mine too!!!! LOL ^_^

Woo,... it's so awesome this finally got released.

My true favourite is Adrian's Sleep by Analoq. Dammit, he's kicking some serious ass, it seems to be taken from a N.I.N. Album.

Pretty darn good album. Although playing it on my computer through headphones doesn't do the album any justice. *eyeballs his sweet home theater system then grins evilly* Might as well grab my iPod and toss the album onto it and load it up through the system.

I haven't been a fan of the Doom series to be honest, so I'm not familiar with the material. Nonetheless, I'm currently torrenting this baby since it's OCR we're talking about here. I'm pretty sure that there's something that I'll enjoy in this one. I'll do as much as possible to get the word out, including writing a little note in my personal blog. I'll get back to you guys once I listen to the tracks.

I'm DLing right now, but I need to ask a question beforehand: what bit rate are the .mp3 files and do they come pre-labeled?

If the bitrate's poor, I'll just go ahead and download the .flac and convert them myself.

[Edit:]

Answered my own question. For those curious:

-in the torrent, the .mp3 files are correctly labeled and, at least the first two, are 320 kbps.

-on the tracks page, the .mp3 files are correctly labeled and, at least the first one, is 160kbps.

I'll add this to my list of 'Always Seed' torrents (which currently includes everything else OCR has given me. :-D

Thanks! Lookin' forward to hearing it!

Awesome. At least one of my dreams have come true and this project finally saw the light of day. I'm torrenting this at work and will probably listen to it on a long car trip this weekend.

Thanks to everyone who was involved in this project. It was a first for me, and was pretty fun despite the mass amount of revising I pushed myself to do on my track. I hope everyone enjoys some aspect of the album.