New WIP

PlastikBag

Hi all. Been a while. I experienced some harddrive problems a few months back, and I lost most of my old WIPs/songs. I only have a few of the WIPs on a flashdrive. I also lost the password to my webspace, so I'm left without any webspace. Anyway, I got frustrated and stopped writing for a bit. But now I'm back. Oh no!

Anyway, here's a WIP.

Edit: I got my password reset!

http://blabstation.net/jerry/airy.mp3

Hey, thanks for the comments! Its just a WIP so far, so I plan on developing it even further... The reason why it has an ending is my friend wanted it as a ringtone, so I made it conclusive. It'll probably be around 3 minutes long when finished.

Also, I've been saving everything to two harddrives now so I won't lose it.

And really funny that you say Megaman 8, I just played through that game several days ago!

And really funny that you say Megaman 8, I just played through that game several days ago!

haha. crzy.

Actually you know what? That 45 sec audio playback would make a pretty nice ringtone.

Yeah the WiP is definitely Megaman 8 stylish. Most of the stage tracks are sorta catchy.

There should be more remixes from that particular game. :<

I've been saving everything to two harddrives now so I won't lose it.

Thats good. We've recently lost some data too. man that isn't a good feeling when that happens.