Here's my first submission...

Game : Moon Patrol

Artist : (Me) SpookyBlue

Song title : The Road To Tyco Station

Thanks!

Looking forward to any comments.

SpookyBlue

(Bill Farnsley)

Well arranged, and did a good job of giving us the main melody again and again whilst keeping an interest with other stuff like the panning hats in the background. The electric piano part was good and well needed IMO. The ending isn't really to my taste, but other than that, the mix is OCR quality. I'll give it a

YES

• 3 weeks later...

Fairly solid mix. Doesn't do anything particularly stand-out but it gets the job done.

I like the concept of having all the arcade soundeffects- nice touch. The organ solo is an effective and well-done section as well.

Doesn't seem to be anything particularly wrong with the mix, and it's just enjoyable enough to be worth a few listens so:

YES

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I liked the synth work, especially that hugely phat synth bass that comes in at 1:02. The drums, although simple, add to the retro feel that this song has. The sound effects in the beginning were pretty nifty, too. I only wish the arcade near here got that active... To top everything off, there's the nifty soloing at the end. Not a hugely spectacular song, but good enough for me to want to give it a

YES