Fruity Loops Soundpacks

Hey, I was wondering what soundpacks are like the "cookie cutter" ones that most the remixers around here use... and also other ones for more jazz effects (like good sax samples etc), i know the answer is probably somewhere along the lines of the site but ive always been terrible at searching for these things. thanks a bunch

You might as well have put this in the remixing section instead of FL section, no (or extremely few) remixers use any of the default FL sample-sets, they use more advanced and expensive sets, like kontakt, or EWQLSO stuff. But you need to start somewhere so if you're a beginner, worry less about sample quality and more about composition, it will help you to become a better musician until you know what you're getting into with sample libraries. That's just my advice, please take 1 hour before eating with a grain of salt.

yes, in general there are no "cookie-cutter" soundpacks, otherwise you'd hear those sounds being used in every mix! (how boring...)

if you have a specific idea of what you want, there's a thread for that.

things along the lines of saxophone sounds are -usually- better suited to "soundfonts" than samples, since they actually use multiple samples depending the pitch played (as opposed to just using one sample and pitching it up/down). kind of a lackluster explanation I know, but i'm sure you can research it yourself if you desire.

Darkesword has some soundfonts here that you can grab.