Creating pad/ambient loops in Edison

EDIT: Nevermind. Looks like you need to edit each clip with a tiny fade in and fade out to get rid of the pop. Hopefully, I can figure out a faster way to do this than manually, but no big deal.

Ok, I just started using Edison here, but having a bit of trouble. I have a wav file that I want to be loopable. It's an ambient noise, kind of like a pad, and has a fade in and fade out. So, I've loaded it into Edison, set the loops points, used the Tune/Set Loop tool to get the loop sounding good.

Here's where it gets a bit fuzzy. I used the Drag copy tool to take the loop section I just created to the playlist. Problem is, when I start the playlist, there's a slightly audible click when the wav starts as well as when it stops and another copy of it starts (yes, I've got click-free scroll editing on for Edison). This also happens if I export to a new wav file: clicking on start and stop.

Am I doing something wrong on Edison? On the playlist? Yes, I know how to crossfade two sounds, but I need to create a wav file that's loopable on it's own without clicking.