Major League Baseball

atmuh

hahaha snow storm i could mock like 3 things in each of your last two posts man just stop posting

This. I'll admit defeat and I admit being a blinded Cardinals fan listening to bullshit without clearly things up. No honestly, I've been thinking for a while and yeah, maybe I'm just a jealous Cardinals fan upset that we won't make it to the playoffs.

This. I'll admit defeat and I admit being a blinded Cardinals fan listening to bullshit without clearly things up. No honestly, I've been thinking for a while and yeah, maybe I'm just a jealous Cardinals fan upset that we won't make it to the playoffs.

No. Dont take shit from Atma

I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I am a White Sox fan. One thing I would love to see (and dread in the same sense) would be to see White Sox and Cubs in the World Series. I swear armageddon would happen in Chi town if that were to happen. :<:<:<

I know it probrably won't happen, but hey, I can dream.

I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I am a White Sox fan. One thing I would love to see (and dread in the same sense) would be to see White Sox and Cubs in the World Series. I swear armageddon would happen in Chi town if that were to happen. :<:<:<

I know it probrably won't happen, but hey, I can dream.

ya new york was pretty ridic back in 2000 when it was mets yanks in the world series

• 2 weeks later...
i want to punch me in the face every day when i watch the mets

this is now an understatement

I mean if the Mets had even a halfway decent bullpen I'm pretty sure they could be the best team in the National League. They've been matching up pretty well with the Cubs over the past few days but every time the bullpen comes in I want to kill myself because they SUCK. Even with the terrible pen they've been able to peice together the wins when they need to (I almost had a heart attack at least 9 times during tonight's game). Anyways 3 games to go, and they're only a game back in the division (which they'd win if it ended in a tie) and tied for the wild card (or will be a game up if the Brewers lose their current 1-1 tie in the 10th).

LET'S GO METS!

Dear God,

Please give our St. Louis Cardinals the strenght and power to knock the Chicago Cubs out of the first place standings. Thank you.

cubs_choke.jpg

chicago_cubs_logoyep.jpg

cubs.jpg

To Chicago from St. Louis!

Speaking of which are the rumors of Pujos being injuryed are true?

Here we have a typical, retarded Cardinals fan. This ain't 2006, boy and your team is falling apart. They're not going to make it to the playoffs, so stop talking shit.

No wonder you're banned.

I was at the twins/sox game last night and it was awesome. I didn't want to go because i was certain i'd be disappointed, but after the longest 4th inning of the season, they manged to piece things together by the end.

I can't believe they swept the Sox. Unbelievable. We don't deserve to make the playoffs playing this badly.

Ba-bump.

Last I checked there's not a lot of love for Boston sports here but my god am I amazed at the Red Sox performance against the Angels lately. After them mopping the floor with the Sox (and everyone else pretty much) all season suddenly we win 11 in a row against them. Red Sox offense in particular is just on fire right now.

let's take it again baby!