"Feelings of Freedom" mastered by Soundwave 360.

PhiJayy

Hey,

Check this out. Don't let this one slip by you.

"Feelings of Freedom" was just digitally mastered 2 days ago by this awesome new spectacular mastering company.

Link: http://www.soundwave360.com/

I was very skeptical about the mastering company at first, but they looked inviting so I said what the heck.

These guys truly know what there doing. There good.

If you want to get the mastered version for free.

Go to AmieStreet and download it.

Link: http://amiestreet.com/artist/phijayy/

However the more downloads there are, the higher the price. Right now its FREE. So go and get it.

All we require of you is a review of the dance track. Please recommend us or else the price will stay at "FREE"

Which isn't good for our wallets.

Trust me guys go and get this.

We were even blown away by the high-quality of this mastered track. Plus the mp3 file is DRM-FREE.

Phi-Vs--Jayy-by-PhiJayy_233793_page.jpg

$0.13? Are you kidding me. ripoff.

Yeah you can't buy anything with 0.13 cents anymore.

At first I definitely didn't like this idea, and I still sorta of don't but oh well.

You guys are definitely getting this one for CHEAP!! :)

Seriously though, loved the original track. I'll pick this up tomorrow.

Ha, after you buy this. Your gonna want to toss the original one into the "Recycle Bin."

Cheers, Jerry.

"Remember to leave a review guys." If possible, not absolutely necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is great. In a little over than a week the price ran up from free to 81 cents on Amiestreet. Great comments too so far!

I don't know who's been buying from here besides, plastikbag, and a couple of others, but thanks a million. :<

Also "the" album is developing faster than I thought it would. I'd give it another month though.

It's turning out great. Total tracks are 13. I'm about done with my half of the tracks so we'll see what happens with my brother's half. As soon as it's finish I'll post a thread. I'm still thinking about setting my tracks free. I think I will.