MEETUP: Raleigh, NC - Labor Day Weekend

Hey all,

I'm going to be visiting Raleigh Labor Day Weekend. Curious to see if anyone is interested in doing a meetup. I'm not sure who all lives in the Raleigh area besides GeoffreyTaucer. I can come, and I have a friend from NCSU who will come who is a fan of the site (Darlos9D from the Team Fortress 2 server). I was thinking maybe getting some food (Mellow Mushroom?) and doing something. A good arcade would be cool, not sure what is left in Raleigh, or maybe some laser tag. Suggestions are welcome.

I figure Saturday will be the best day to do it, although I'm cool with Sunday if everyone else is. Leaving on Monday so probably not a great day for me. Anyhow, discuss!

EDIT:

Adding info for the meetup on on the odd chance somebody else can come.

WHEN: 5:30 Saturday August 30

WHERE: Mellow Mushroom 601 West Peace Street, on the intersection of Peace Street and Glenwood.

HOW DO YOU FIND US: Call me at *** ***-**** to let me know you are coming and know to have the group wait for you outside. Otherwise, we're just going to get a table without you which may or may not be outside depending on availability/preference.

I'll be the black haired guy wearing this shirt http://www.topatoco.com/graphics/00000001/qw-prof-big.gif. Geoffrey Taucer will be wearing an OCR shirt.

WHO:

Darlos9d

Geoffrey Taucer

Mellow Mushroom has a bunch of beers on tap I've heard, if that's your thing, and you need a reason besides meeting OCR folks to come.