Wahammer Online

The Xyco

Oh HELL yea Im going to try it out.

I've been following WAR for months now, and just got into beta last month. Can't wait.

And yea, 4 classes (out of 24! 20 Left) were cut and they shifted their Capital City design so that they only have 2 super-huge cities now instead of 6. They have so much in those two though that to make 4 more like them would have taken ages. Even though my favorite class, orc choppa, got cut, I don't think the cuts are terribly detrimental to the game.

I saw a friend of mine play on the closed beta. The UI is nearly a carbon-copy of WoW's interface. Gameplay appears similar, though he said leveling is a bit more involved.

What he's told me in terms of gameplay is that WAR borrows many of the elements from WoW -- discards the frustrating aspects, and enhances the fun parts (much in the same manner that WoW borrowed and cut from Everquest). Seeing as WAR has been in production for several years now, I'm anxious to see how that will turn out.

Also, I'm tempted to play a Witch Hunter, but I'm sure everyone and their brother will be doing the same.

I was watching my friend play the beta a few days ago before our D&D session. I'm DEFINITELY interested in getting this. Especially since Age of Conan turned out to be incomplete, and LotRO is fairly boring to me.

Aoc was incomplete. And the sad thing is this is going to launch incomplete already promising to patch it in when they finish developing it... doesn`t that sound a little familiar? Im not saying i wont give it a chance. but i will wait and watch first.