Who can I ask to commision a sig?

Brushfire

Why the balls would you pay real life money for a sig. Dont doubt your own ability to make a good one. If your going to pay money, buy photoshop software and learn it. Its pretty fun and youd be suprised at what you can do. Im sure you could get help from people on this site as advice.

And dont judge what I just said by my own sig it was made in paint with standard fonts.

And dont judge what I just said by my own sig it was made in paint with standard fonts.

GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ABOUT YOUR STUPID GOD DAMN SIG WE CAN TELL YOU MADE IT IN PAINT THE ENTIRE COCK MUNCHING THING IS ONE JPEG ARTIFACT AND YOU USE UGLY ASS PAINT FONTS WITH NO AA OR BLENDING, NOT TO MENTION THE FACT YOU THINK YOU ARE HOT SHIT FOR REMOVING THREE FUCKING PIXELS FROM AN IMAGE

IT IS ALSO UGLY AND USES A FAGGOT ASS QUOTE

ffffffffffff

GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ABOUT YOUR STUPID GOD DAMN SIG WE CAN TELL YOU MADE IT IN PAINT THE ENTIRE COCK MUNCHING THING IS ONE JPEG ARTIFACT AND YOU USE UGLY ASS PAINT FONTS WITH NO AA OR BLENDING, NOT TO MENTION THE FACT YOU THINK YOU ARE HOT SHIT FOR REMOVING THREE FUCKING PIXELS FROM AN IMAGE

IT IS ALSO UGLY AND USES A FAGGOT ASS QUOTE

ffffffffffff

O_O

Ummm What?

Oh . Anyway to answer the question about why would I pay for a signature, the reason is because if someone were to take the time out of their busy schedule to create something for someone they have never met before, I feel that a little compensation is in order to give the person a good impression and make them feel as though it was worth their time.