Headphone suggestions

kupernikus

If you're looking for style and great quality of sound and a good price.

Check out WeSC's headphones.

http://www.wesc.com/#clothes_overview/category/headphones

Most of the headphones being shown aren't for sale. Because they are out of stock. But Amazon and eBay are good places to look.

And possibly DJ Steve Aoki's signature brand headphones.

http://www.bluecollardistro.com/aokisignatures/categories.php?cPath=375_377

I have a pair of the Aoki Premiums and they look dope and sound incredible.

Hey all I'm looking for some new headphones to use at the gym. Ive gotten tired of the crappy ten dollar ear buds that wrap around my ears they fall out easily, and the sound sucks....

One recommendation that I have for you is Bose. There are more, and may I add, always look for long-time warranties.

I wish this thread would have been around like a couple weeks ago, but whatever i got a decent pair of earbuds. :)

But anyways... Just a little off topic... but can someone point me in the direction of some good computer speakers? The only thing that i have that plays music besides my ipod is my laptop. The speakers sound decent, however it could be alot better and i am in dire need for some bass.

I wish this thread would have been around like a couple weeks ago, but whatever i got a decent pair of earbuds. :)

But anyways... Just a little off topic... but can someone point me in the direction of some good computer speakers? The only thing that i have that plays music besides my ipod is my laptop. The speakers sound decent, however it could be alot better and i am in dire need for some bass.

Can't think of any... what you should do, if you can afford it, is this: get a red-white audio jack/3.5 mm converter that hooks up to an amp or boom box. Connect the amp or boom box to at least two big speakers that connect via wire terminals. BAM, true theatre, baby. Make sure the big-boy speakers have at least 15" speakers with midhorn/tweeters added. Fisher is the brand of my speakers.

Zombieforce:

I have Klipsch Pro 2.1 speakers, which deliver nice crisp quality and certainly can give off some hefty bass & volume. I would recommend them to anyone.

However, I've heard good things about the top model Logitech speakers (like the Z-2300), and some comments that the Klipsch models are overrated. I can't really find any fault in my Klipsch speakers, but you probably should check out the Logitechs too.

If you're going to be hooking high quality speakers up to a laptop, you also might want to invest in a PCMIA sound card. Laptops' built-in soundcards are notorious for low SNR (sound-to-noise) ratios because the built-in speakers are so low quality & distorted that it won't be noticed. At least, they used to be notorious for this. If modern laptop soundcards don't have this problem, someone feel free to correct me.