OC ReMix & GearCrave Soul Calibur IV Giveaway! (Congrats!)

Liontamer

OC ReMix & GearCrave team up for Soul Calibur IV giveaway!!!

***PLEASE NOTE: The Soul Calibur IV giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.

GearCrave Editor-in-Chief Mike Payne recently interviewed djpretzel and Larry "Liontamer" Oji about OC ReMix and and Capcom's Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix: http://www.gearcrave.com/buyers-guide/features/interviews/interview-david-w-lloyd-and-larry-oji-of-ocremixorg/

Now, OCR is teaming up with both GearCrave, the Men's Buying and Lifestyle Guide, and Namco to hook up GearCrave & OC ReMix fans with 5 FREE copies of Namco's Soul Calibur IV!!!

Besides covering the hottest technology and lifestyle trends, GearCrave gives you opportunities every week to win the latest gadgets and gear, with recent GearCrave Giveaways including Vestal watches, Dexter: The Second Season on DVD, and huge gift certificates to MollaSpace.com, KarmaLoop.com, and ThinkGeek.com.

Here's GearCrave's Mike Payne below with details on how to quickly & easily sign up and enter the contest to win one of 5 FREE copies of Soul Calibur IV for the Xbox 360 OR PlayStation 3!!!

Soul Calibur IV was released in late July to raving reviews from gaming media. The fourth installment in the Soul Calibur series included new characters, guest appearances from the Star Wars galaxy and finally an online component allowing players to face off on the web. A character customization element makes this game even more immersive, allowing players to build their own Soul Calibur fighter from the ground up. Beyond the normal Soul Calibur realm, Darth Vader, Yoda and a secret apprentice appear as fully playable characters which compete in the Soul Calibur IV arena.

GearCrave has teamed up with the video game music remix community OverClocked ReMix to give away 5 free copies of Soul Calibur IV to our collective readers. Continue reading below on how to sign up for the GearCrave and OC ReMix Soul Calibur IV giveaway. And GearCravers, if you’re a fan of video game soundtracks and remixes, you absolutely must not miss ocremix.org!

***How to Win a Free Copy of Soul Calibur IV for Xbox 360 or PS3***

To qualify for a free copy of Soul Calibur IV, you must sign up and comment. Here’s how:

* Sign up for the GearCrave email newsletter. (You can do so here, unless you’ve already signed up for a past giveaway)

* Comment on this page and tell us why you’d like to win a free copy!

* If you’re an OC ReMix member (welcome to GearCrave!), be sure to mention your member name in your comment!

It’s that simple. We’ll select five winners at random at the end of the week. Please note that this giveaway is only available to U.S. readers. Best of luck GearCravers, and thanks to Midway Games for joining GearCrave in this great giveaway. This contest will end on Monday, September 1st, 2008 at 11:59p.m. Winners will be announced the next day. Best of luck, GearCravers!

You heard Mike! Don't hesitate to join this exciting contest for the chance to walk away with Namco's Soul Calibur IV!!! Thanks, as always, for being a fan of OC ReMix!

-Larry "Liontamer" Oji

Assistant Soundtrack Director, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Head Submissions Evaluator, OverClocked ReMix

Creator, VG Frequency

http://www.ocremix.org

http://www.vgfrequency.com

So it says that you've teamed up with GearCrave, but what is OCR's involvement in this exactly?

1. Letting you know you can win the game.

2. We did an interview on game music to coincide with the giveaway of said game.

3. I was impressed by how much cool stuff GearCrave has folks win, so I wanted to spread the word.

4. $

5. Not really #4.

Holy crap. First Jill's album, then Audix's album, now this. I hardly ever win contests like this, but I seem to be on a winning streak when it comes to OCR.

So what now? Are they going to email us with prize info?

A person at that site emailed me. I just needed to send some info about myself, my shipping address and my preferred version of SCIV.

• 4 weeks later...