OCR00988 - Chrono Trigger "The Incredible Singing Robot"

Well, this mix was definitely original, but for some reasons it sounded too muddled.. First off, I think it's GREAT that an OCR remix finally has a song throughout instead of random, short vocals.

But throughout the vocal parts, there's too many instruments that are actually louder than the vocal and that helps make the tunes sound muddled and confusing. I think it would've been better if all those other sounds were in the INTERLUDES and not in the vocals themselves..

Otherwise, this is a very fun mix... but it sorta gave me a headache because those other instruments were so muddled with the vocals...

Words can't describe how much I love this song. It's so damn happy and fun...I've been singing it to myself all day. The lyrics are rather well written...they brought a smile to my face. Love the voice effects and the instrumentation too. This song has to be one my favorites here. I love it.

I have been downloading music from this site for years, but this mix made me register here. The music is great, one problem though. I can't hear all the lyrics, could you post them here?

There is link to the lyrics on the song's page.

Hahaa, this was exactly how I imagined Robo's Theme would be ReMied... EXACTLY! i'm singing the lyrics and hymning melody all thr time :D

the only thing that annoys me is the name, the name of the song is fine, but it sounds too much like a Gato's Theme ReMix..

Hey there,

I don't think there's really anything else that I can say in praise of this song that hasn't already been said. But I was wondering, I wonder what Yasunori Mitsuda would think of this song? :lol: Someone, send him this song!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rawnblade

Hey there,

I don't think there's really anything else that I can say in praise of this song that hasn't already been said. But I was wondering, I wonder what Yasunori Mitsuda would think of this song? :lol: Someone, send him this song!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rawnblade

YEE!!

do that, DO IT!

that would be totally awesome if Yasunori Mitsuda knew about this remix... or even better, OCR!!

that would be totally awesome if he came, downloaded, and heard all the remixes of his songs. and it would be awesome to meet him at the forums too man!

I believe this is the first time I've posted a review on this site...

however...

This song is the best I've heard in a long time! :D

I've had a hard time getting myself to stop listening to it... the lyrics are catchy (although a bit drowned out), they sound great compared with everything else, and the Robo tune was the best song of the entire game!

I LOVE THIS REMIX! KEEP IT UP!

I realise this has been up for a while and I've not had the resources to download the new releases from OCR... but today I have aquired those resources... and today, I've been listening to this tune ALL DAY LONG.

WOW. Its amazing. Very cute, very 80's ... love the effects on the voice.

SO good.

Thanks so much for providing this for our enjoyment...

You should do a song for each of the characters. Although, Crono's would have to be lyrical (ha, get it? He doesn't talk in the game, therefore no lyrics to his song! Ha! I kill me...). But in all seriousness, a lyrical for each of the characters would be awesome! Assuming they're done well. I'd make one, but I have no musical (writing) ability.

I can't stop listening to this personally... The lyrics and the song really pull me in...

I've always liked Star's songs and he really, once again makes an excellent song that I highly recomend...

I couln't find anything annoying with the rhythm, and being a Chrono fan, made it all the more enjoyable... Good job!

Extremely well done. Easily one of the best songs on here, and DEFINITELY the most creative remix on the entire sight. Star Salzman is a genious, turning the lyric-less track into a song with lyrics that fit, and the mood of the song is upbeat and cheerful. Unordinarily great, and greatly unordinary. 10/10.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00988 - Chrono Trigger "The Incredible Singing Robot"