Comix Zone - (Anything!)

Roto13

I've never heard of a non-official Comix Zone remix, which I think is a real shame. (Then again, the fact that this game isn't held as a classic by so many people is a shame!) One of the things I love about it is the soundtrack. Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmfkMETAsL8

There was an official remix album released, with some nice tracks on it but that was over 10 years ago and I don't think it's particularly selfish of me to want more. :P

Some of those songs:

So yes. That is my broad request. I don't really have any specifics I want to add. I don't know a whole lot about music, so I leave that to you professionals. ;P

It might be relevant to your interests to know that I plan to redo the entire soundtrack eventually.

That is very much relevant to my interests. :P I would love to see that. You did a really great job (sloppiness aside, of course) with that one song. I'd definitely be interested in a whole album of it.

• 1 month later...

I toyed with the idea a bit, and downloaded the chiptunes and everything... However, I couldn't think about doing anything more than just remaking it with the real instruments, and I figured that had already been done (I was right, apparently.)

If someone can remix it, great. :)