OCR00989 - Legend of Zelda "Link Goes to New Orleans"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've never been to New Orleans but I'm sure this is what Link would sound like when he goes there. I think it's kinda funny listening to a marching band drummer play for a keyboard jazz song. I play jazz music so I know that's completely messed up! But I did hear somewhere that it's how New Orleans does jazz. I guess New Orleans is kinda weird then. Whatever. This remix is cool no matter what crazy city it's from!

• 10 months later...

Det här är faktiskt väldigt bra för att vara er första remix, gav "Dungeon" themet ett lite mer ledigare känsla. Ni spelar väl live eller hur? Annars har ni de bästa syntarna jag nånsin har hört.

Väldigt bra låt(eller remix, beror på sammanhanget). Jag måste kolla upp era andra låtar. Johan, Lucas, Niklas, Stefan, bra gjort.

This is actually very good to be your first remix, you gave the "Dungeon" theme a more comfort mood. You do play live don´t you? If you don´t, then you have the best synths I have ever heard.

Very good tune(or remix, depends on the situation). I have to check your other mixes. Johan, Lucas, Niklas, Stefan, well done.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

an all-time favorite of mine..

im really into jazz remixes! the reason? well uhm i was usually not into this type of jazz before because i didn't know the songs that those awesomely talented musicians were jazzing with..

but after neskvartetten and shnabubula (mainly) i've trained my ears and head thanks to the fact that i DO recognize these sources...

it's been a while since we had a Neskvartetten ReMix now, and i think it's time soon !!

:nicework:

• 3 months later...

Neskvartetten does Dungeon right.

I can almost envision someone wandering around in some forgotten cave/dungeon and turning a corner to randomly find a stage with Neskvartetten performing this tune on it. :-P

Great job and a must download.

• 10 months later...

What a nice warm recording sound here, and those the performances are a bit loose, the vibe is unmistakable, so get down, daddy-o's. I liked how the bass really had a great groove going on for the duration, and kept the track strongly anchored to the source. Drums were fine but a bit uninspired, and the guitar worked well enough. That bass was the real star i think.

• 3 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00989 - Legend of Zelda "Link Goes to New Orleans"