OCR01750 - Street Fighter II "Sly Thai Guy"

djpretzel

Great energetic and ear-catching flute sound, it's an awesome way to start out a track. I loved the transition to the pads and then the more agressive bass, but was totally not expecting the guitar section. The transition could have given a little more warning, but I think it worked.

The high end was a bit piercing on the lead there, but sometimes to properly rock, someone needs to die. It's just the way of the world.

The juxtaposition of the flute and crunchy rhythm playing was killer; really a great sound. I really didn't want this one to end, I think a bridge section could have smoothed the transition to the rock part, but there's so much to love in this mix overall it's not really an issue.

Great energetic and ear-catching flute sound, it's an awesome way to start out a track. I loved the transition to the pads and then the more agressive bass, but was totally not expecting the guitar section. The transition could have given a little more warning, but I think it worked.

The high end was a bit piercing on the lead there, but sometimes to properly rock, someone needs to die. It's just the way of the world.

The juxtaposition of the flute and crunchy rhythm playing was killer; really a great sound. I really didn't want this one to end, I think a bridge section could have smoothed the transition to the rock part, but there's so much to love in this mix overall it's not really an issue.

I like to throw curve balls. What can I say?

• 1 month later...

Very relaxing stuff here...

It's like soaring through clouds while I listen to this ReMix.

I love this type of jazzy songs, I wish there were more ReMixes like this. It's one of those songs you just have to sit down, close your eyes and let your mind travel in it's smooth waves.

And this has to be one of the best feelings music can give you. :-)

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01750 - Street Fighter II "Sly Thai Guy"
  • 5 years later...