How do I make a signature?

VerSus22

Signatures can be made from anything really. Text, drawn images, photos, game sprites... all sorts of stuff. You can just use a simple cropped photograph, or make something very elaborate in an image editing program like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. There are a few things to keep in mind though...

- Try not to use an insanely gory image (it could be removed by a mod if enough people complain).

- Try not to use a sexually explicit image (ditto).

- Don't use an image that has ridiculous dimensions (ditto again).

If you keep those three things in mind, you'll be in good shape for sig making here. If you can't think of anything, or don't like your own attempts, you can go here and request a sig.

Ah his first forum, how sweet. You dont need any fancy photoshop crap like these other guys, ms paint will do fine. Mine was made in paint. Actually ms paint is one of the best programs ever produced by microsoft. Just find something you like, add text with your name or something, and then save it as a jpeg several times so that the loss of quality will make the text look blended in. Or learn photoshop like the cool cats, or just request one from the coop i guess. Youll need to upload your image, I reccomend imageshack.us, and use that link to post the picture in your sig.

And for gods sake dont put the face in your sig, youre above that, man.

- Try not to use an insanely gory image (it could be removed by a mod if enough people complain).

- Try not to use a sexually explicit image (ditto).

- Don't use an image that has ridiculous dimensions (ditto again).

If you keep those three things in mind, you'll be in good shape for sig making here. If you can't think of anything, or don't like your own attempts, you can go here and request a sig.

Would one of the sigs I request enter my profile?