[15:31] <@atmuh> i dont think anyone did

[15:31] <@atmuh> and i got a ton of ims from people

[15:32] <@atmuh> telling me that they thought it was retarded

[15:32] <@atmuh> heck radical dreamer wanted to fight for me

[15:32] <@atmuh> i said dont

[15:32] <@Bleck> yeah it was pretty much the worst ban I've seen yet

[15:32] <@atmuh> i mean COME ON

tencharlolos

He didn't get banned because he posted a picture of the Joker. He got banned because he posted a picture of the Joker eating popcorn, which says "Oh boy oh boy I can't wait to see where this thread is going I'm gonna sit back and watch the ensuing flame-war." It's a post that contributes nothing to the discussion. If there's anything that OCR needs, it's less of a peanut gallery.

And given that he just got unbanned for posting single image replies, what was he expecting? He's been tempbanned countless times, and he's still doing stupid crap? He's lucky this one wasn't permanent.

He didn't get banned because he posted a picture of the Joker. He got banned because he posted a picture of the Joker eating popcorn, which says "Oh boy oh boy I can't wait to see where this thread is going I'm gonna sit back and watch the ensuing flame-war." It's a post that contributes nothing to the discussion. If there's anything that OCR needs, it's less of a peanut gallery.

ocr mods: the psychoanalytics experts of the internet

I will say this:

We use that as an emoticon at Remod (and as you will see, he linked it from thence). It was meant as nothing any less innocuous than a simple :roll:

I mean to convince you of nothing, so take that as you will.

Now stop posting about it and let this thread be.

=======

NOW THEN

when are votes due by?

holy shit MISCHIEF MAKERS FUCK YEAH

:D

For the votes, I'd say by Friday? We usually have a 3 days or so delay for voting. I know it'll bring us a bit into the next month, but with the whole chain-ban on Atmuh it's kinda hard to keep things going. Edit: Atmuh mentioned before Oct. 3rd. By Friday yep!

Would also be nice during that time to know if anyone plan to keep the FAC going in his place.

And given that he just got unbanned for posting single image replies, what was he expecting? He's been tempbanned countless times, and he's still doing stupid crap? He's lucky this one wasn't permanent.

That's it?

Wow.