My very First post Request FFXI Tact.

ChaosPlayer

Game = Final Fantasy Tactics, sound track request of Run Past Through The Plain

My post in regards to the remix link here: http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01035/

I had to listen to this three times to make a decision whether or not this was good or not. The begining was excellent, absolute thrilling starting at 0:27 all the way to 0:56. However, at 0:57 hitting that light tap echo sounded very awkward for some reason hitting me off. 1:11 nice, but at 1: 23 again, another strange intrument coming in sounding awkard.

1:41 to 3:56 was brilliant specialy in piano sound change to make sure it doesn't sound repatative. Rest was horrid, but 4:04 to 5:07 was superb, but rest I didn't like it one bit.

I highly recomend or request if someone can remake this sound track again somehow (the mp3 tactics game and not this file from here) because it has potentional being remixed, but for crying out loud... no high pitch strange notes.

It has potentional but I think this can be remade a lot better. I know someone out there with the skill and rythem knowing they can do better with this. :|

Ty for reading.