Rayman 'Betilla's Theme Smooth Mix'

M.A.N

I should remember this source. I don't. No source link, no source comment.

Snare is weak. Make it louder, and if it gets too hard for the feel you want, use another sample.

Bass, vox, hihat... they all need to sound less exposed. Process them more. The bass could use an amp sim or at least some EQing. Vox sounds strangely dry, it needs some low/mid mids imo. It's also lagging behind. Move it back a little. The hihat could utilize the Haas effect, or at least a little bit of panning. Sax, on the other hand, could be more exposed, more foreground.

Drum writing is a little rough. There's no transitions between different regions, and the hihat writing just comes off as annoying when it's centered and not transitioning smoothly.

Also, you've got 20 seconds of nothing at the end of the file. :P

Anyway, the track is enjoyable, but it could be better. Aside from the specifics listed above, I'm having a hard time figuring out what's foreground and what's background. You can have tracks with soft leads, elaborate backing, etc., but when there's instruments fighting over the attention of the listener, then you've got a problem with it. Working with volume levels should solve that, tho.

Overall, pretty good. I remember something of yorus from some time back, and I think you've progressed nicely. Good stuff.