GrayLightning

SirRus

What vaguely concerns me at this point is that from a medical standpoint, it's actually very common to see these kinds of situations when people develop very VERY deep depression.

That's what concerns me, also... Sudden behavior changes are generally not a good sign. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions, but it's not unreasonable to be at least a little concerned that something might've happened.

prot = virt = gray = djp = shnabubula = wingless = mustin

If DJP = The Wingless, then I don't know what to believe anymore. KF

I remember I had totally talked him into meeting up with me one time when I visited out in Cali, and then my gf of the time got all pissy because I was making these plans that she didn't like, and then I just said the hell with it all, and then she broke up with painfully shortly thereafter and I'll never forgive her because I didn't get to meet Gray. :'(

But seriously, if he wasn't fer real, then who collab'd with me on that one remix?

P.S. I'm still mad about that chick out in Cali.

I remember I had totally talked him into meeting up with me one time when I visited out in Cali, and then my gf of the time got all pissy because I was making these plans that she didn't like, and then I just said the hell with it all, and then she broke up with painfully shortly thereafter and I'll never forgive her because I didn't get to meet Gray. :'(

But seriously, if he wasn't fer real, then who collab'd with me on that one remix?

P.S. I'm still mad about that chick out in Cali.

yes exactly, who did that work for us!

also HEY, i still bought you coffee when you got lost!

yes exactly, who did that work for us!

also HEY, i still bought you coffee when you got lost!

LOL, that you did. Good times. That was the highlight of that trip. How sad is that? ;)

Oh, and I still remember the funniest thing that GL ever told me on AIM. I tell the story still to real life friends.

Me: So, where did you come with your username?

GL: My real name is Gray Alexander.

Me: Holy crap, that's an awesome name! Where did your parents come up with that?

GL: Well, they were hippies, so I'm just glad that I wasn't named "Wednesday".

Man, good times. Good good times.

LOL, that you did. Good times. That was the highlight of that trip. How sad is that? ;)

Oh, and I still remember the funniest thing that GL ever told me on AIM. I tell the story still to real life friends.

Me: So, where did you come with your username?

GL: My real name is Gray Alexander.

Me: Holy crap, that's an awesome name! Where did your parents come up with that?

GL: Well, they were hippies, so I'm just glad that I wasn't named "Wednesday".

Man, good times. Good good times.

I think he told me that too...I guess he reuses his material.

My parents were hippies too, but I got named Jahan Zoltan (?).

So NOBODY'S ever met Gray Lightning in person? He's never come to one of those meet ups or to MAGAZINE FEST?

He gave me some brutal advice once ^_^

It was something along the lines of "This slap bass rocks, but can't you sing this thing in key?" Hahaha.

But for me, since I didn't really know him, what stood out most about him was his avatar. It was a picture of a Japanese girl that looked a heck of a lot like Ayumi Hamasaki. Maybe it was her.