GrayLightning

SirRus

• 5 months later...

I miss Gray. He was always such an easy-beat at chess. I have all the records of our chessgames on my computer.

On that matter, djp is also an easybeat at chess. I think he's the first person since primary school that I manage to beat in 4 moves. (Don't ban me plz dave, I'm sure you're totally awesome at other things!) ;)

I think I have the last conversation I ever had with him on MSN still archived on my main computer as well, will have to go digging. If he was someone else just pretending to be another person, then whoever it was made for a terrific actor. He really was a great person to talk to, and he was single-handedly responsible for getting me on the panel as a judge.

You know, I didn't even think about Gray Lighting for the longest time...

I also wonder what happened to Evilhead, Cuddly Pyramid Head, and Firedrake,though someone said Firedrake was banned, doesn't suprise me the way he acted like he was better than others on the forums.

And whatever happened to SR-388? She disappeared too.

Jeez, so many people that have vanished.

Evilhead, Cuddly Pyramid Head, and Firedrake,though someone said Firedrake was banned, doesn't suprise me the way he acted like he was better than others on the forums.

And whatever happened to SR-388? She disappeared too.

Jeez, so many people that have vanished.

Evilhead is still here. Firedrake got banned and never bothered to come back. CPH moved on. xSR388x left after her indecent exposure incident.

FR: Please change your cat back to the original one. The new one doesn't have the same awesomeness.

Holy shit all this name dropping, it's like 6 years ago in here.

xSR388x left after her indecent exposure incident.

She came back a couple times after that, too. If you'll remember, I was none too kind to her. Probably didn't help her woeful lack of self-esteem, but eh, I was a cruel bitch then. I like to imagine she probably got knocked up by someone who left her.

EDIT- Yeah, GrayLightning was fucking awesome. Always up for a conversation online. Shame he dropped off the face of the Earth. Him and a girlfriend I had in high school are the only people I've ever known in any capacity that have ever done that, to the point where you can't even get in contact with them anymore.

I used to talk to the personality known as GrayLightning for hours daily. Kept hassling him for a photo of himself or ANYTHING. He said he was gonna send me photos of himself when he finally got to the studio in Nebraska. Never heard from him again. :(

He probably just got tired of dealing with all our bullshit and moved on. I mean, if you guys remember, every single problem with the judges panel or OCR in general put him in the center because everyone thought of him as honest and impartial. What if he just got tired of that shit? Or what if the remixer who was using that fake persona got tired of that shit? Either way, could have been Binnie or Prot.