Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Nohbody

FreddyFrancescoPS3.jpg

Genius.

I AM getting a PS3 soon, but only for 2 reasons:

1. PS2's die quickly (do the new, tiny models??), and I want PS2 and PS1 goodness forever. Therefore, 80 GB PS3.

2. Metal Gear Solid 4. I have a friend who got the $500 bundle pack of MGS4 and the 80GB PS3 THE DAY MGS4 CAME OUT and he always talks about it being the best game ever. I watched him play a bit and I must say it looks awesome. He's told me enough other things (not story-related I assure you, I'm not that gay) that make me want to buy it.

Still, the PS3 is a joke right now in terms of how many good games it has. But hey, if I get one, I'll have all the systems, so I might as well go for it. At least then I won't miss anything if something good DOES happen.

The slim models, from my experience are rather durable.

Have had one since it first came out, and despite all the rough shit it's gone through. It's still kicking strong and playing my games.

Seriously

1. Dropped it seven times from its spot, 3 from me 4 from my girl, butter fingers...

2. Soda semi drenched, waited 2 days, works just as before.

3. Of one of the times it fell, it landed where the ps2 mem card was. To this day I have to nudge the card a bit to the left in a crooked fashion to make sure the PS2 picks up the memory card. No mysterious wipes though.

4. Lent it to a friend once who took it to a friend of his which, for fucking sakes had a god damn roach infestation... Soon as I saw it back I swore I wanted to fucking strangle him for that shit....

Wrapped it in plastic and waited the fuckers out. 2 weeks later I'd taken the ravaged slim ps2 out and shook it wild; roach carcasses & body parts floating out from its exhaust. Used Compressed air to further clean it.

Works like a charm.

Moral of the story...

NEVER GIVE YOUR CONSOLES TO YOUR FRIENDS, EVER! UNLESS YOU'RE SELLING IT!

>:L

I've never dropped my slim PS2, never left it in any places that were too hot or cold, kept it clean and dustfree

and just two weeks ago it stopped reading CDs for no reason

The slim models, from my experience are rather durable.

Have had one since it first came out, and despite all the rough shit it's gone through. It's still kicking strong and playing my games.

Seriously

1. Dropped it seven times from its spot, 3 from me 4 from my girl, butter fingers...

2. Soda semi drenched, waited 2 days, works just as before.

3. Of one of the times it fell, it landed where the ps2 mem card was. To this day I have to nudge the card a bit to the left in a crooked fashion to make sure the PS2 picks up the memory card. No mysterious wipes though.

4. Lent it to a friend once who took it to a friend of his which, for fucking sakes had a god damn roach infestation... Soon as I saw it back I swore I wanted to fucking strangle him for that shit....

Wrapped it in plastic and waited the fuckers out. 2 weeks later I'd taken the ravaged slim ps2 out and shook it wild; roach carcasses & body parts floating out from its exhaust. Used Compressed air to further clean it.

Works like a charm.

Moral of the story...

NEVER GIVE YOUR CONSOLES TO YOUR FRIENDS, EVER! UNLESS YOU'RE SELLING IT!

>:L

Aw, darn, not sure what to think here. Better go for the PS3.

But, anyway, back to the topic. I've heard not good things from EGM about the Force unleashed (C, C+, and a B-). They said it was actually "The Force Mildly Contained".

Still, the trailer I saw for the game looked AWESOME.

• 2 weeks later...
Genius.

I AM getting a PS3 soon, but only for 2 reasons:

1. PS2's die quickly (do the new, tiny models??), and I want PS2 and PS1 goodness forever. Therefore, 80 GB PS3.

2. Metal Gear Solid 4. I have a friend who got the $500 bundle pack of MGS4 and the 80GB PS3 THE DAY MGS4 CAME OUT and he always talks about it being the best game ever. I watched him play a bit and I must say it looks awesome. He's told me enough other things (not story-related I assure you, I'm not that gay) that make me want to buy it.

Still, the PS3 is a joke right now in terms of how many good games it has. But hey, if I get one, I'll have all the systems, so I might as well go for it. At least then I won't miss anything if something good DOES happen.

Just so you know the new ps3 80 gigs are not ps2 backwards compatable. :(